Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Legacy Suite

truescot

Has anyone stayed here before and can give a review? I'm coming to Bangkok for an extended stay of a few months and was considering staying here or at the Grand President. I would probably prefer the location of the Legacy Suites though.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok...ites_hotel.html

• 1 year later...

up

anyone stayed over there ?

saw reviews on sawadee.com ... seems to be nice place to stay

the prices are better on http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/thailand/bangkok/accom/Legacy_Suites_Suk_29/index.htm

any BM reviews ?

thanks

I stayed there this Summer for 3 or 4 nights. I had some Expedia coupons and was paying next to nada. I liked it, but I like some of their other hotels better. They've got dark, wierd, faux-wood, formica everywhere and I think it's kinda cheesy. Try the Admiral Premier or Adelphi Grande. They're newer and better. Same company. I think Tim's dealing on those 2 right now. Oh yeah, I like the Citadines better in that price range too. wj

I stayed there this Summer for 3 or 4 nights. I had some Expedia coupons and was paying next to nada. I liked it, but I like some of their other hotels better. They've got dark, wierd, faux-wood, formica everywhere and I think it's kinda cheesy. Try the Admiral Premier or Adelphi Grande. They're newer and better. Same company. I think Tim's dealing on those 2 right now. Oh yeah, I like the Citadines better in that price range too. wj

thanks

what about the swimming pool ? sun ? no sun ... looks like in between the high buildings

Funzy: I think you can get sun most of the day. It was monsoon so I don't remember exactly. You're hanging out right next to the lobby and it's hardly private. The pools at the other places I mentioned get more sun and are nicer and more private. The Gyms are better too. It's not that I don't like the place. It's pretty good. There are better options in the price range however. If you're all about the pool, try the President Park on Soi 20. They've got about 4 of 'em and are attached to the best health club in town. wj

Funzy: I think you can get sun most of the day. It was monsoon so I don't remember exactly. You're hanging out right next to the lobby and it's hardly private. The pools at the other places I mentioned get more sun and are nicer and more private. The gyms are better too. It's not that I don't like the place. It's pretty good. There are better options in the price range however. If you're all about the pool, try the President Park on Soi 20. They've got about 4 of 'em and are attached to the best health club in town. wj

thanks WJ

next month, i'll give a try for 1 week at Adelphi Grande on 41

thanks WJ

next month, i'll give a try for 1 week at Adelphi Grande on 41

Funzy,

A great choice for sure. Located near Prompong Bts as well as Legacy. Free tuk tuk to the main road. Full facilites, include washer and dryer in all rooms and free internet in all rooms. Legacy charges for internet. Quite a bit cheaper than Legacy as well. Introductory prices as Adelphi Grande is newish.

Bargain for a starting price a little over 2000 Baht per night inc ABF.

Tim