IGNORED

All Thai Hilton Hotels -50% off.

Cheating

Thanks for sharing , probably will book a two night stay to treat myself .

You´re Welcome! That's why this forum is all about - to help and share information :) 

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

At a set level of prices of hotels Hilton would be able to reduce the price by 70% and I would not be their customer.
I understand that we all have different priorities.
I still thank you for sharing.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I'm have been waiting to book this... be interesting to see if it really is 50% off - If I can get the seaview suite for 5k I will be chuffed

You need to be on time.. i´m sure there is plenty of people who are interested to take that same seaview.

Good Luck.. I hope you´ll get what you want :) 

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

You need to be on time.. i´m sure there is plenty of people who are interested to take that same seaview.

Good Luck.. I hope you´ll get what you want :)

Hilton 2 trees, not a bad choice for last night in bangkok before the flight home either

... be interesting to see if it really is 50% off ...

it's 50% off BAR, so if you compare these rates to the cheapest prepaid, nonrefundable rates it's not 50% off

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

I have read that it was like 1000 THB for joiner fee.

EDIT: Here is some old topic about Pattaya Hilton - http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/66799-the-new-pattaya-hilton/

Old thread, Hilton is definitely guest friendly I stay there every visit to patts

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I'm have been waiting to book this... be interesting to see if it really is 50% off - If I can get the seaview suite for 5k I will be chuffed

No chance

3,963 for 11 nights over Xmas.that would be 2k with discount.

fuck that.

Helpful comment, not everyone is a tightass!

hotels of Hilton's caliber are always guest friendly IME. Don't know about PTY, but I've stayed at 3 Hilton properties in BKK - the Hilton Suk, Conrad, & Doubletree  & they're all friendly (even when you have a lot of friends :).

Hotels of Hilton's caliber are always guest friendly IME. Don't know about PTY, but I've stayed at 3 Hilton properties in BKK - the Hilton Suk, Conrad, & Doubletree  & they're all friendly (even when you have a lot of friends :).

These 3 are although I have a letter from Conrad saying overnight is 500 but day free. And Hilton by river DOES charge not GF

Hotels of Hilton's caliber are always guest friendly IME. Don't know about PTY, but I've stayed at 3 Hilton properties in BKK - the Hilton Suk, Conrad, & Doubletree  & they're all friendly (even when you have a lot of friends :).

These 3 are although I have a letter from Conrad saying overnight is 500 but day free. And Hilton by river DOES charge not GF

The Conrad may SAY that they charge, but if fact they do not. I've spent > dozen nights there. As far as the Millennium Hilton on the other side of the river, one would have to admit that they certainly attract a whole different demographic than the Pattaya Hilton. I could see nighttime guests being banned down there, though I don't know where the fuck you would find one.

Helpful comment, not everyone is a tightass!

I do squats and lunges to get my ass nice and tight BIGBOY XXXX

The Conrad may SAY that they charge, but if fact they do not. I've spent > dozen nights there. As far as the Millennium Hilton on the other side of the river, one would have to admit that they certainly attract a whole different demographic than the Pattaya Hilton. I could see nighttime guests being banned down there, though I don't know where the fuck you would find one.

I agree about the Conrad. I was there a few weeks ago and didnt have an issue. There was a security guy near the lift, who took the girls ID and my room number. I have stayed in the Millennium many times, but have always checked in with a girl.

Is the Hilton in Pattaya ok about taking girls back? I have read on many threads that they don't. I have stayed there a few times, but always checked in with a girl. My last visit to Pattaya, i decided to stay in the D2, because I didnt think the Hilton was GF. 

I am interested to stay in Hilton at 50% discount .  i email the Hilton Pattaya to ask about Guests, they reply:

Good morning from Hilton Pattaya!

Regarding to your visitor fees inquiry as per email below , please be informed that all outside guests will be required to register at our Front Desk and no additional charge in case that you bring 1 guest, If request to have the breakfast is charged as per hotel policy.

Moreover, the 2nd person of visitor will be charged at THB 2,178 Net per night accordingly to your account.

Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

I am interested to stay in Hilton at 50% discount .  i email the Hilton Pattaya to ask about Guests, they reply:

Good morning from Hilton Pattaya!

Regarding to your visitor fees inquiry as per email below , please be informed that all outside guests will be required to register at our Front Desk and no additional charge in case that you bring 1 guest, If request to have the breakfast is charged as per hotel policy.

Moreover, the 2nd person of visitor will be charged at THB 2,178 Net per night accordingly to your account.

Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Nice to see that. I will defo stay at the Hilton Pattaya next time, as I have 350k in points and have diamond status. Thanks for sharing this info

One day to go, currently the suite's are £200 for my stay in November... be interesting to see what they drop too, if I can grab one for £100/night i'm in !!!

Archived