IGNORED

Maca powder

JR Hartley

Guys,Has anybody tried Maca powder? I hear it's beneficial for over 50's particularly with libido, if this is so can I buy in Pattaya or is it possible to bring my own with me on a plane next month?

All suggestions welcome....

Ive taken the stuff on and off for years, you can buy it in most health food stores or online in capsules or powder, if you take it regularly you will notice a high increase in libido, really increases your Desire and hardness. All round its a good product to take, full of nutrition and a potent energy booster, its also know as peruvian ginseng..

Can I take it if I'm already taking Korean ginseng ? Or will it conflict.

Sounds promising though.

Also wil I be allowed to take powder through customs in BKK?

I don't know for how long you have to take it to increase anyhting at all

as i tried it for a few weeks and it worked the opposite way for me . 

to get a super hardON, that is like onto petrified wood, each and every time - and save you having to take pills, creams, formulas, voodoo concoctions... have one of these procedures done... just pump it ON_UP and stroke away, as long as you want... and then deflate... simple, EZ...

http://health.cvs.com/GetContent.aspx?token=f75979d3-9c7c-4b16-af56-3e122a3f19e3&chunkiid=100919

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

to get a super hardON, that is like onto petrified wood, each and every time - and save you having to take pills, creams, formulas, voodoo concoctions... have one of these procedures done... just pump it ON_UP and stroke away, as long as you want... and then deflate... simple, EZ...

http://health.cvs.com/GetContent.aspx?token=f75979d3-9c7c-4b16-af56-3e122a3f19e3&chunkiid=100919

I worked as an Xray tech for years and met a man that had one of these.

(Xraying his pelvis and thought .. WTF is that thing?)

he said he LOVED it ..  showed me how it worked and said it never let him down .. LOL 

I don't think it effected his libido at all though .. ahhaah

Guys,Has anybody tried Maca powder? I hear it's beneficial for over 50's particularly with libido, if this is so can I buy in Pattaya or is it possible to bring my own with me on a plane next month?

All suggestions welcome....

Yeah should be no problem taking with Korean Ginseng, they are both adaptogens but different in how they work, should be no problem taking it with you anywhere in the world as its just a food based supplement.. Let us know how it works for you..

Yes it's good stuff....I buy mine from 'Indigo herbs' Glastonbury .......... google them.....

Yes have used for a few years and still use on regular basis,can buy in capsule or powder.I buy from a shop called Holland& barretts in uk and can buy other good products from them.

Ive taken the stuff on and off for years, you can buy it in most health food stores or online in capsules or powder, if you take it regularly you will notice a high increase in libido, really increases your desire and hardness. All round its a good product to take, full of nutrition and a potent energy booster, its also know as peruvian ginseng..

What amount do you take? How often?

look here $4 postage to Thailand but keep orders to $50 ish to avoid duties. You should get a discount on your first order. 

Takes about 12 days to arrive but is very reliable.

We get all our vits from them! We try to have a 6 month supply for two people in reserve.

DSCN0528.JPG

Always remember that when a Thai woman calls you darling she is speaking Thai not English!

I also get all my supplements form Iherb, when I was taking maca I would take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon, its something that builds over time, you can take a higher dosage but it may not be needed.

The web site I was reading said to start of on I tablespoon of powder  a day mixed with shakes or yoghurt etc. and work up to 3 a day.And the lady in he shop told me that you can't over dose the stuff either I have been taking it for five days now and can't feel any effects other than it tastes like shit and gives me the shits.

But hey,it's early days yet.

I've also ordered Testofen online from Tesco and the earliest delivery for that is two weeks time a day before I fly to swampy -is this ok ? as I don't know how long this stuff will take to work either  -any ideas guys or should I buy it over the counter give it time to get into my system etc.?

Its best to buy Maca in natural powered form, not in capsules. Just keep all your Maca in double plastic bags in case of accidents, and you can bring it to Thailand very easily, I did on my last trip recently. You can add Maca to Smoothies, or Juices. 

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/&clickLABEL=CountdownClockCodes.com&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes.com&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/3.jpg&text=Paradise%20Here%20I%20come%2C%20ready%20or%20not&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2017&month=11&day=19&hour=22&minute=21&second=8&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/">CountdownClockCodes.com</a></small></center>

I also get all my supplements form Iherb, when I was taking maca I would take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon, its something that builds over time, you can take a higher dosage but it may not be needed.

Cheers!

3 tablespoons sounds excessive, yes it is only a root vegetable so you cannot really over do it, but I think a smaller amount would do the trick if taken over a period of time, it does take a while to balance the hormones out..

You're right Dannyboy I think I'll drop it down to 1tbsp -my guts are killing me and I've been having bouts of Dioarrohea since I upped the dose .I think I'll give it a week and see if I notice any difference in my tool.

I used to take up to 1 teaspoon max, if its good maca you will notice an increase in libido in 2-3 weeks, for me it generally kicked in fairly fast, the taste isn't great but mixes well in chocolate and coffee drinks, has a malty taste..

Cheers for the info.I have been mixing it with yoghurt and fruit smoothies but it tastes foul.

I'll try it with coffee now . Just started taking Tribulus tincture as well but am unsure of the dosage (on the bottle it says TWENTY drops a day yet the bird in the shop said THREE drops a day so I'm none the wiser) I don't even know if this stuff will work or how long it takes etc. .

3 drops sounds not enough, generally with herbal tinctures one whole dropper is reccomended which is about 20-30 drops, tribulus is good shit too,Ive taken it in the past with maca and had great results

So I should try 3 droppers a day then? How about when I take all these items to BKK should I pack them in the case or hand luggage? Oh questions questions? ? Lol

I am a bit wary of taking a big bag of powder on a plane to Thailand. Can I buy it there and where can I buy it and for how much etc? Cheers man....

Archived