IGNORED

liquid lounge.

vimto66

im due to stay at the Liquid lounge (formerly stereo lounge) in a couple of weeks and was wondering how things are there.as anyone stayed recently.although the bar as been refurbished i reckon the accommodation will be pretty much the same.

vimto66.

PM board member LiquidLoungePattaya, he will hopefully have some pics to show. I know in the pics of Stereo Bar, the rooms looked really good I thought.

im due to stay at the liquid lounge (formerly stereo lounge) in a couple of weeks and was wondering how things are there.as anyone stayed recently.although the bar as been refurbished i reckon the accommodation will be pretty much the same.

vimto66.

the rooms are the same but they have redecorated,and the bar down stairs is Mint mate...

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

I stayed there a couple of weeks back & it was all good. I used to stay there when it was the Stereo Bar, under the ownership of Andy & Keith, & the same relaxed setting of the rooms is still there. By that I mean that the maid won't interrupt you 'til late in the afternoon to clean your room, which was my case as I wasn't actually getting to sleep 'til the latter hours of the morning.

The new owners; Danny & Lee are diamond blokes as well & will offer reasonable assistance if you need it. I'm going back to Pats in October & Christmas/New Year & I've already booked to stay back at Liquid lounge.

Enjoy!

:D

I'm not booked in to stay ther but I cant wait to try out the new bar.

I wasn't actually getting to sleep 'til the latter hours of the morning.

:D Why what were you doing? :D

:o Why what were you doing? :P

I'm sure you know!! :D

Looking forward to having a few beers with ya'll on Sunday, at the Thai Festival.

:D

Was there in February. Avoid room #3. Small room with a bed only. No space for anything else. Great view of Club Blu coyote dancers though.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I stayed there a couple of weeks back & it was all good. I used to stay there when it was the Stereo Bar, under the ownership of Andy & Keith, & the same relaxed setting of the rooms is still there. By that I mean that the maid won't interrupt you 'til late in the afternoon to clean your room, which was my case as I wasn't actually getting to sleep 'til the latter hours of the morning.

The new owners; Danny & Lee are diamond blokes as well & will offer reasonable assistance if you need it. I'm going back to Pats in October & Christmas/New Year & I've already booked to stay back at Liquid lounge.

Enjoy!

:P

thanks for that Nana Fly,thats good to hear. :001_Thank_You5: