IGNORED

Couple of Runs in Pattaya

Ackruu123

I just got back from my second trip.  I enjoy running while I am there and I brought along my GPS this time.

The first run is from VT6 south on BR, down WS and out to the Lighthouse and up to the Pattaya City sign and back.  I ran a little past the condo on the way back to make it an even 5 miles.

PattSign.jpg

This next run is from VT6 south to WS and up to Easy Go Kart, then back up BR north to the traffic circle at the top of the hill.

BR.jpg

"If I ever acquire wisdom I suppose I shall be wise enough to know what to do with it."

• 3 weeks later...

I go for runs back home, in pattaya I just get the 'runs'.

On the ground in Pattaya? Arriving Soon? Have LINE installed on your phone?

Join the (unofficial) Pattaya-Addicts group on LINE and meet a fellow monger for a beer or 10.

Pop into see Larry at babydolls or noddy at butterfly bar to be added.

Nice circuit ......I've run from naklua to walking st and back. I'm not big on running and its quite tough when the sun is up

Anyone got any nice (and safe)run alternatives to the BR?

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived