IGNORED

what is your idea about Canterbury Tales Cafe

flyx

hi

if you stayed in Canterbury Tales Cafe, what is your idea about his safety,noise and everything

and also tycoon place

Edited by flyx

Can let you know about the rooms in a few weeks.

But the breakfast is excellent.

never stayed there, but have eaten there quite a few times, good food, but dont PMdave, as he will ignore you :D or maybe thats just me :D

Never heard of the second one but see my review re CTC here:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Revie...afe-t24311.html

Re safety, there is no reception/security night time but I had no issue with that. There is a surveillance camera and in-room safe.

Hope it has helped.

Enjoy your stay

:-)

There are 3 rings involved with marriage - engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Todder, did I do that, purely unintentional I assure you, maybe I did not get it ??

Dave.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Never had a problem when I stayed there last year over Christmas and New Year's. Of course I had the best security system in Pattaya, Dave's mother-in-law was in the room next to mine. :)

We have actually 5 cameras recording 24 hours a day, ( plus the secret one in dirtdiggers room) ( but dont tell him) ( dirty bugga) never had any problems with security and Obviously use the inroom safe, as well as the door chains, I dont want to tempt fate.

We have actually 5 cameras recording 24 hours a day, ( plus the secret one in dirtdiggers room) ( but dont tell him) ( dirty bugga) never had any problems with security and Obviously use the inroom safe, as well as the door chains, I dont want to tempt fate.

He knows about your secret camera in his room Dave! Thats why he is always suffering the perfomance anxiety attacks!!! :D:D

Heard about Canterbury tales shortly after booking for 10 days at Secrets for next month. 1st trip, so if all goes well I'm hoping to book at Canterbury for all February 2009. I understand Dave can arrange some golfing outings so that will suit me perfectly.

Well just got back from a three week stay at Canterbury Tales. Room is excellent value for money. I had no problems with security. There is a locked door to the street and then one more into your room. I was in the building across the road from Canterbury Tales.

I had the one overlooking Crazy Daves (6B) who had a few noisy partys whilst I was there, often going on till 7am, (three in one week) didn't bother me much but a couple of BG's wheren't too happy about it. Dave is a great host with nothing too much trouble. Also had no problems with him replying to emails to his business addy. All very prompt and businesslike.

Left my lappy on and in the room for the whole three weeks. No problem. The cleaner did leave my room open on the day we went to Ban Chang, probably open for over 12 hours. Still no problem, nothing missing. The lappy was all they could have got plus some very large clothes.

For the price I would stay again, but would choose a different room.

This email inquiry was sent 13 August.....it is now 17 August......no reponse!!!!

Hello Canterbury....

Looking at your website, I like room 7, building A and room 12, building A.

Do you happen to know the floor area in square meters for each of these rooms?

Is the "first" floor, the street level or is up one floor?

Likewise the "second" floor would be up two levels above the street level??

(where I come from, the 1st floor is ground level)

How would you rate the street noise from a balcony room overlooking the soy?....

Thank you

This email inquiry was sent 13 August.....it is now 17 August......no reponse!!!!

Hello Canterbury....

Looking at your website, I like room 7, building A and room 12, building A.

Do you happen to know the floor area in square meters for each of these rooms?

Is the "first" floor, the street level or is up one floor?

Likewise the "second" floor would be up two levels above the street level??

(where I come from, the 1st floor is ground level)

How would you rate the street noise from a balcony room overlooking the soy?....

Thank you

Yes sorry about that, had big trouble with TOT internet so dumped them and now have CAT, Hopefully will be much better, Once again my appologies, and please see my reply to your PM, 15 mins ago when I logged on.

Cheers Dave

Yes sorry about that, had big trouble with TOT internet so dumped them and now have CAT, Hopefully will be much better, Once again my appologies, and please see my reply to your PM, 15 mins ago when I logged on.

Cheers Dave

Maybe you have me mixed up with someone else Daveo.....I never sent you a PM.

Thanks for your response.

On edit:......ahhhhh....unless you meant my Personal email.....ok got that one.....PM had me wondering Private Mail or Private Message (here)

Edited by marcortez

Sorry about that, it's the heat you know.

Dave