Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Monthly room suggestion Soi Buakhao area

Hi guys,

I'd appreciate a bit of help please :)

I'm looking for a room (that is likely to be available over this peak period) in the Soi Buakhao area for one month starting 2nd December, or perhaps a little longer (but at first I am booking for one month). I have contacted several and as I guessed they are booked already.

I am flexible as I understand that a monthly room in December is not easy to find however my main criteria would be:

1. A good sized comfortable room with a fridge and a desk or something like that to work on a laptop

2. Quiet at night

3. Reliable wifi internet

4. Maid service  - min two times per week 

Willing to pay up to 18000 Baht (monthly room rate) if its excluding electric/water or obviously a bit more if its a fully inclusive price. I suppose if I am lucky can find a mid range room for this price, something a bit pleasant :)

Thanks in advance.

Pattaya Noble Place-top of soi Lengkee round the corner from Family Mart 15,000 baht/inclusive :GoldenSmile1:

D apartments is a good place too.

Good rooms, daily cleaning, room safe, friendly staff and a roof top pool

I liked the look of Winners place, close to D apartment but unfortunately it is already booked. I have already contacted D apartment, waiting for a reply from them but it does look ok :)

Have you contracted any if the BM's who run guesthouses etc to see if they have availability?

Daveo at Canterbury Tales has lots of rooms and BrisbaneAl is always promoting here - is it Boomerang? There are others, but my memory is useless now!

They may be full as it's High Season but worth a try??

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

http://www.canterburytalescafe.com/

I don't know if he will have room available? but I would imagine he could fit you in somehow!

Great location, very quiet nearly every night(once in a while there will be a night when there is noise, but not very often!), good wi-fi, great friendly service and big rooms!

Bill

Try is Place mate right on Soi Buakhaw, really good place stayed here many times & they have a pool 

http://www.sutuscourt.com/

Seems most of the ones I have tried are fully booked but Rockhouse, Metro Apartments are available but no monthly rate however are still possible options at the moment. 

Looks like this may be a tricky task :)

Sawasdee group of hotels are all showing availability but are quite a bit above your budget.

http://www.sawasdee-hotels.com

Might be worth contacting the hotels direct and asking for a monthly rate? Depends on how flexible your budget is and if you'd prefer an apartment type room rather than hotel??

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Might not be the area you are look for but the mansion groups such as Mint mansion are good and might still have availability. They are not that far from the action really. Just google Mint mansion pattaya.

Some, if not most of the rooms in that area are already vey competitively priced and as such don't offer monthly rates. Most will get fully booked anyway. I've stayed at Metro Guesthouse before and loved it, if thats the same as what was offered to you. That was however a while ago, before the Gogo's came en masse to LK Metro.

Archived