IGNORED

Eva Air

jaw

ive been looking into booking my first flight to thailand and came across eva air, they have a relativly cheap business class called elite class/evergreen deluxe class. its about usd$400-500 more for the upgrade i was wondering if anyone has flown eva air? how was it? did you sit in the upgraded class or just standard economy? anyone that has any info on eva air, websites to book cheaper flights, or just a good or bad experience please lemme know.

ive been looking into booking my first flight to thailand and came across eva air, they have a relativly cheap business class called elite class/evergreen deluxe class. its about usd$400-500 more for the upgrade i was wondering if anyone has flown eva air? how was it? did you sit in the upgraded class or just standard economy? anyone that has any info on eva air, websites to book cheaper flights, or just a good or bad experience please lemme know.

The Evergreen class is worth it for the normal $150 to $200. extra on long haul flights, the quote you have is too much.

Try their website sometimes it works out cheaper than travel agents.

Seats in Deluxe Class are what could be considered medium sized as they are bit better than economy seats and a bit smaller than Business Class.

Foods still sucks.

between eva, china air, thai air and korean air....I've enjoyed Eva best.

aki

evergreen classes are somewhat confusing because they like to assign them different names depending on the planes .

elite/evergreen is business class and well worth the extra 400-500 ( where u booking ? i,m interested in those rates )

the economy plus is 100-200 extra and is also good value

I use Eva on flights to LOS, they are very well priced here in England imo. Never had a bad flight, always travel economy as I'm poor farang :D

I see you are in USA, sorry can't help with websites. There will be many on PA that can give details of places where you can book. Cheers

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

I use it also, always travel economy, will be flying that way again in October, i hear this Economy plus thing is a little more leg room, but the way the arm rest are if there no one sitting next to you you can't move them up like you can in economy

Eva are good, China are shit

thats a vague comment :Laugh1: china airlines , air china ? which one and why , i,ve had nothing but good experiences on the both, well as good as air travel can be anyway :HaHaHa1:

I have booked Eva Air from LHR for my trip in Oct. Wanted to fly direct, and they were cheaper than British Airways and Thai Air. Paid £658.00 through Eastravel Agency Tel: 01473 214305. At the time of booking they were cheaper than booking direct with Eva.

Reading the threads on here, seems to me they are good to fly with.

i have book with eva air for my novemeber trip,i have heard only good things about them,i like the no charge for date change,i always change my date,

I brought 2 tickets one economy (£530) & one Business (£1700) on Eva for november excellent value