IGNORED

international taxes

jaw

will i owe any additional taxes at the bangkok airport when i land? or are all taxes paid for the in the airline tickets i purchase? im flying from las angelos

All paid for no need to worry , every tax is paid for in the ticket cheers............................

kick ass only took 30 seconds for the response

well seemed like it anyways hence the edit

Edited by jaw

...but remember, if you are stopping/layover prior to BKK...know what limits you can have

on cigs and alcohol.

aki

through eva air there is a 1-2 hour layover in taiwon, i wont have to go through customs there will i? i wont be taking any alcohol with me, but what are the limits on ciggaretits

through eva air there is a 1-2 hour layover in taiwon, i wont have to go through customs there will i? i wont be taking any alcohol with me, but what are the limits on ciggaretits

On a short stop like that you will usually stay "airside" and not go through customs to enter the country. I think the limit into Thailand is 200 cigs but not sure. There are some very large fines if you exceed the limit.

I smoke but I always buy as many cigs in either Japan or on the plane. Its more expensive but the thai cigs are made in phillipines and are not as good as American made ones even though they are the same brand. They don't taste as good and aren't as well made.