Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Spam PMs

Arms

Are we having spam attack on PM at the moment

I got a variation on the Nigerian scheme from a Russian yandex email address

BM name "croseca"

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

Duno but any chance you can give me your Bank details please as I am holding 450, 000 in cash for you

Ghosty

I am excited for 16 million euro , he said he will invest in my account , fuck him, I am going to spend it all with all of ye , going on first class on flight .. Happy days ..

You wish ya CC you

I am excited for 16 million euro , he said he will invest in my account , fuck him, I am going to spend it all with all of ye , going on first class on flight .. Happy days ..

You got the same one then?

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

Got the same message myself, gee what a nice guy huh, just needs all my bank info so he can save the world with his retirement fortune. Maybe we can all chip in to find him with a drone and drop off our info in the form of explosives :)

You got the same one then?

Yeah ??? You too ??? My dream are shattered ... :(

Yeah ??? You too ??? My dream are shattered ... :(

They were shattered first Trip you did to Pats when you thought all Thai Girls had Seven inch clits that leaked an oily fluid same as Jizz until I told you That aint no Clit Jockey that a LB who same same as Man 555555

No need for a thread about it.................

............just hit the Report button at the bottom of it and they'll all vanish.

No need for a thread about it.................

............just hit the Report button at the bottom of it and they'll all vanish.

Just tried your it still here :-) and why aint you been in the other Thread Baccara LB or something that is running

Dam I forgot again what it is about Maybe not LB could be a newbie wants best part to get sun on the Beach or something

Just tried your it still here :-) and why aint you been in the other Thread Baccara LB or something that is running

Dam I forgot again what it is about Maybe not LB could be a newbie wants best part to get sun on the Beach or something

The noob who didn't tell girl he wanted LT or ST but expected her to mind read so it was her fault

• 10 months later...

I got the following email on another account but I'm not sure if it is spam or not. What do you think? :Crazy1:

National Security Agency (NSA) Headquarters
9800 Savage Road, Suite 6940
Fort Meade, MD 20755-6940
http://www.nsa.gov
Email: [email protected]
Date: 07/07/2015

Dear Beneficiary,

Firstly, my name is Admiral Michael S. Rogers (Commander, U.S. Cyber Command and Director, National Security Agency/Chief, Central Security Service). We are contacting you today because we have taken over your Online Safety. We all know that the rate of fraudsters and scammers online are so much that we all receive at least 200 messages per day claiming to be from the Federal Bureau of Investigation or from the U.S. Department of the Treasury or from a Government Worker in Africa. All those stories are lies used by fraudsters to extort money from our citizens.

However, we are doing our best to keep the fraudsters off the internet, but we need you to also assist us with any vital information you can provide, in-order to put an end to their illicit act and deliver your funds to you. We need your Full co-operation and understanding to achieve this.

Presently, we have signed a "Memorandum of Understanding" (MOU) with the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to give the J.P. MORGAN CHASE BANK an absolute financial jurisdiction over the completion of this payment due to you. Henceforth, the National Security Agency under my direct supervision will be handling this payment advice due to be released by swift wire transfer to your bank account as your approved nominee beneficiary bank for final payment destination of choice in this transaction through the J.P. MORGAN CHASE BANK. With this, we are 100% sure that your approved funds will be paid to you without further delay.

It may interest you to know that every year, fraudsters extort more than $100 billion of US Dollars from their victims and this gives us so much concern here at the NSA. Therefore, you are advised to stop further communication with any firm, offices or individual claiming to have possession of your funds. Please get back to me via email as soon as you read this message, so that I can direct and instruct you on how to receive your funds from the J.P. MORGAN CHASE BANK, which is the legal Issuing Bank here in the United States.

Yours Sincerely,

Admiral Michael S. Rogers
Commander, U.S. Cyber Command and Director,
National Security Agency/Chief, Central Security Service

It totally looks official and I may make a little money off the NSA too. What a deal!! :Scared2:

Archived