IGNORED

Etihad cheap fare deal for September and October

sybarite

Etihad airways, an airline which always get good reviews by board members, is having a flight sale up until 15th July.

You can get a return flight from London or Manchester to Bangkok for £480 for September and October.

But you need to book by 15th July.

I had a look and there were some good dates e.g in September there were flights leaving on Friday evening from London and arriving in Bangkok on Saturday early evening (just in time to hit the bars). Coming back there was a flight in the early evening on a Sunday arriving in London at around 7am on a Monday (so just in time to go to work).

Seems a fantastic deal given the rising air flight costs, but you have to be quick!

Edited by sybarite

Etihad airways, an airline which always get good reviews by board members, is having a flight sale up until 15th July.

You can get a return flight from London or Manchester to Bangkok for £480 for September and October.

But you need to book by 15th July.

I had a look and there were some good dates e.g in September there were flights leaving on Friday evening fron London and arriving in Bangkok on Saturday early evening. Coming back there was a flight in the early evening arriving in London at around 7am (so just in time to go to work).

Seems a fantastic deal given the rising air flight costs, but you have to be quick!

Al Quada ....... not for me ronnie :unsure:

That's a great price. I'm looking to book for November to Feb and it's going to cost around £600.

Wonder what are the chances of them having another sale for later in the year?

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Just went on westeast travel and the price is 550+ for september

try www.airnet.co.uk

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

That's a great price. I'm looking to book for November to Feb and it's going to cost around £600.

Wonder what are the chances of them having another sale for later in the year?

With the increase in oil price and the lower numbers travelling I would dive in now, but what the fuck do I know :)

yeah those seem like very good prices and with the way oil is going those thinking of booking should do so now i reckon!

of course british airways have a sale on at the minute aswell so they might be worth a look too

yeah ba is 631 min,on specific dates,a good trick with them is tho login and u get

Edited by gmoule

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

yeah ba is 631 min,on specific dates,a good trick with them is tho login and u get �20 discount;)

just booked mine with etihad now,�465 17/10 and return 10/10,with the layover on the way out 1 3/4 hours n on way bk 2 1/4 hours,so not too bad,for the sake of 4 hours layover(even though the airport is a shithole)ill have an extra 150 in my bk burner in los compared to if i travelled with ba

have you ever done the trip with eithad before? if so what is the layover airport like? im using them in december but never had a layover before!

no i havnt,but every review i have read usually says the airline is good quality but the airport is shite,but for the sake of 2 hours

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

no i havnt,but every review i have read usually says the airline is good quality but the airport is shite,but for the sake of 2 hours

The airport is fine and very small. It has a few places to eat and to buy a beer and it has duty free shops. The duty free there is very cheap. I bought a litre bottle of Jack Daniels there for £12.50, price in Heathrow £18.00.

FatBob.

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

Just to add travelsupermarket uk has EVA air flights for September/oct for £500 return lhr - bkk direct.

How long they will be on there is anyones guess.

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

Yeah the Eva Air direct flights are ok but these are only valid if you are staying less than a month (as far as I am aware).

Cheapest I could find for longer stays was £625 EVA direct.