IGNORED

อีนังรุ่งนภา ทำไรอยู่

Hi guys does any one know what this says.cheers

อีนังรุ่งนภา ทำไรอยู่

As far as i can make it it says "What is nangrungnaphaa doing". Rungnaphaa being a womans name. The personal pronoun (ee nang) used is a bit colloquial, possibly Issaan (North East)

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

E Nang...Rungnapa what r u doing is what its says.

E nang is an impolite word, but its ok to say to close friends, there is no direct translation, but I am sure its just used the same as you can use pee or noo infront of someones name.

Rungnapa is a ladies name.

The last bit is tam arai you, which means what are you doing.

As far as i can make it it says "What is nangrungnaphaa doing". Rungnaphaa being a womans name. The personal pronoun (ee nang) used is a bit colloquial, possibly Issaan (North East)

It can be both BKK, south and Isaan, but as you say, maybe originated from Isaan, I am getting all this info off my english teacher Thai girl BKK friend

E Nang...Rungnapa what r u doing is what its says.

E nang is an impolite word, but its ok to say to close friends, there is no direct translation, but I am sure its just used the same as you can use pee or noo infront of someones name.

Rungnapa is a ladies name.

The last bit is tam arai you, which means what are you doing.

Cheers guys,in what way is E nang impolite.

http://www.bargirl-spy.com/

THAI BARGIRL FIDELITY CHECKS,,IS SHE WITH ANOTHER MAN ?

http://www.pattaya-bargirl-investigations.com/

PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS PATTAYA

IS SHE STILL WORKING BAR ?

Cheers guys,in what way is E nang impolite.

In the Thai language you often give people titles (in the same way that we use Mr. and Mrs.) or personal pronouns.

Some of them are considered polite i.e. Khun, some very polite like Thaan and some less polite like ee or ee nang. Which one you use depends on factors like the age and social status of both parties.

To keep it simple when you are starting to learn Thai the simplest one to use is Khun which is polite and very versatile. So, if somebodies name is Chert you might call him Khun Chert. Khun Ying is sometimes used for women but don't go calling any bar girls that (I sometimes do as a joke, but they know I'm joking).

You can also get the attention of somebody who's name you don't know by calling "Khun Khrap!"

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel