Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi 7 Coyotes at Shooters and DJ PJ

Djijeu

Anyone barfine at either of these bars at the top of Soi 7 near 2nd road? What did you pay? Looks like there are some nice ladies at both places, but I haven't popped in yet. Thanks!

Anyone barfine at either of these bars at the top of Soi 7 near 2nd road? What did you pay? Looks like there are some nice ladies at both places, but I haven't popped in yet. Thanks!

I'm sorry, I do not have the answer to your question, but if I go around and place is almost always empty and without farang visitors. What can be the cause? Personally I do not like coyotes, but I like to read as much as you about this place. It does not attract me inside.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I had a friend work in shooters, and she told me 1000 baht barfine. I don't know if it goes down after midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bek! And @Thajec that is probably why its always empty.

I believe the owner is a BM, he will probably correct me if wrong.

I like the bar though... Nice layout, various sports on the tv, and no pressure from the girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good clarification it does look nicer than most Soi 7 bars. I walked by late last night and the girls were all up dancing despite only a couple of falangs being inside. Also, any info on DJ PJ pricing across the street? They seem to have the same business model. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

PJDJ was like 300 - 600 if I remember. Paid the girls 1.5K. Talk to Peter the owner and he will be able to help. If you're a black dude, speak to June, she is super into black guys.

Watch out for Lek's little sister, she is a bit of a fleecer

Countdown Clocks

• 1 year later...

the bar fine in shooters has increased to 2000 before 10pm and 1000 after 10i have been informed from a girl i know who dances there (or at least was the case over December)

2000 BF on soi 7   -   Jesus.. 55555

Malky :Dream1:

apparently the owner is against the girls being bar fined early.

He may well be, BUT I am against Bar fining from over priced joints....  just my opinion...    It's Soi 7 FFS, not Cowboy or Walking Street...

Watch out for Lek's little sister, she is a bit of a fleecer

Love the way some talk about Girls as if everyone in the Country knows them !!

Must be 1000 Leks in Pattaya minimum

• 5 weeks later...

Is this true with the bar fines at 1K?

My god!

At 1000bf i wouldnt even drink at the bar... Kind of a waste of mongering time

• 6 months later...

Shooters bar fine 1000

3000 Stime and 4000 Ltime

Somehow I guess u can save barfine if wait until they close shop.

PJs last April, nice girl bar fine 300 but not 100% sure the lovely girl was 1000 ST but there was no rush.

Owner nice chap and his lady.

Music toooo loud through.

Love the way some talk about Girls as if everyone in the Country knows them !!

Must be 1000 Leks in Pattaya minimum

But only one at PJ DJ which is the bar I referenced when I made that statement.

Countdown Clocks

my friend went to dolls in Soi 6.   I always hear 300 + 1000 is the latest.    They quoted him 500 + 2000 and he is experienced so they weren't putting it on

• 4 months later...

Since some days in PJ Bar.. her name is "Chicken". You can see her dancing at PJ Facebook, 18 January 2017 at 23.00 h:

https://www.facebook.com/PJDJbar/

Took her some time ago as she work in another bar. 300 Baht Bar Fine and 1.500 Baht Long Time. She has a nice body. I not want to judge her service ... maybe someone else can post ...

^4FFCCF3F67248E5138A771B3B0A17A66E8DDAC04F4C2C93290^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

^F4634B45260ED644D40DE10087F05F28AFBF95427DFA0BA263^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-06-11-15-44.png

Screenshot_2016-12-06-11-16-22.png

Screenshot_2016-12-06-11-15-55.png

I got the indirect information that the barfine in PJ DJ Bar is actually .. 1.000 Baht? Any confirmation?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived