IGNORED

LVG OUT

PokeHerFaces

I thought I'd start it before some else does. I hope he stays. 

As good as Moyes if not better.

WHAT !!!! ARE YOU MAD??? Don't you realise he is a tactical genius, a serial winner of friendly tournaments, the man that brought United fans out of their hiding places and let them chirp up with confidence about winning things. Your wrong Mr Pokeherfaces HE MUST STAY...

could be problems between him and some of his players ,he,s got a massive ego.

I think it's terrible starting a thread calling for someone to be sacked, I myself would never start such a thread.

I,am surprised after utd poor start he,s not started to blame some of the players.

They looked pretty poor yesterday but no worries the saviour arrives today..no not Messi or Ronaldo its Di Maria the man who lit up la liga with his FOUR goals

Apparently the players haven't yet understood his philosophy, if they don't get it soon it could be chocs away for the Trafford airways fly past

Personally, I like his philosophy. It seems to be "Lose as many games as I can"

Archived