IGNORED

FYI--- Pattaya Orphanage Event

bolly

Just an FYI

This is from an email I received from the orphanage----

I take this opportunity to inform you that the Orphanage is going to have a big "Open House"

on Saturday, August 16th, to commemorate the passing of our beloved father:

5th Memorial of Fr. Ray Brennan.

Fr. Michael Weera Phangrak and new management would like to cordially invite you and yours,

to join this special event. Official invitation letters from Fr. Michael will be sent to you once

we hear of your opinion for this occasion.

During the day at the Orphanage, there will be a lot of activities, exhibiton, sports, all kind of games,

Tuxedo magic Shows, Alangkarn, marching band, multi-media video, food & drink stalls (all free!).

On this occasion we also have one special Football Tournament between Orphanage vs Rotarians & PMTV.

After the full day's event at the Orphange, we will have Memorial Mass of Fr. Ray at St. Nikolaus Church

by the Bishop of Chantaburi. Laying of flowers at Fr. Ray's Grave by the children, disabled, blind, deaf

and parishioners will follow after Mass.

We plan to invite many prominant figures such as the Governor, Mayor of Pattaya, Rotarians, Lions,

Expats, PILC, YWCA, the media, sponsors, benefactors, guests and people in Pattaya to join.

Contact info---

Pattaya Orphanage

384-Moo 6 Sukhumvit Road, KM 144

P.O. Box 200 Naklue

Banglamung, Chonburi 20150

Map : http://www.thepattayaorphanage.org/upload/map.jpg

Tel : 66-(0)38-423-468 and (038) 416-426

Fax : 66-(0)38-416-425 and (038) 716-204

Attend if you can---I think they would like to know in advance if you would like to attend--thus the contact info.

If you cant attend--contact them for other options to show your support for the fine work they do.

cheers

bolly

Edited by bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Thanks for the info Bolly, it`s a really good course to protect and help those little children any way we can. I`m not in town then, but I`ll pay a visit next time I`m in town again.

Cheers,

Adrie.

Same here... I will be making a visit when im in town

Been there last xmas, at Pattaya orphanage, Fantastic people and sisters looking after the orphans children and babies, they also have deaf school which impressed me very much.. They depend soley on fund raising from international... Marvellous people there worked there for nothing, my heart broke last xmas when the little baby wants to go with me and my TG, I,m looking forward to see them again on 16tgh August, i might ask few of my mates in work in Ireland to chip some money for them .

Thanks Bolly for the info, otherwise i will never know...

Will email them to let them know and ask for leaflet to raise money here in Ireland, wont be much because i,m 9 days from today to fly to Thailand..I will try get as much as i can....

Well done to all of you who helped them in the past... :P

Here is the photo of Father Ray statue and myself...

xmas_2007_025.jpg

Edited by jocky king

bump :Cry3::What::P

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

babydollsaddict.gif

bump agian

babydollsaddict.gif

Been there last xmas, at Pattaya orphanage, Fantastic people and sisters looking after the orphans children and babies, they also have deaf school which impressed me very much.. They depend soley on fund raising from international... Marvellous people there worked there for nothing, my heart broke last xmas when the little baby wants to go with me and my TG, I,m looking forward to see them again on 16tgh August, i might ask few of my mates in work in Ireland to chip some money for them .

Thanks Bolly for the info, otherwise i will never know...

Will email them to let them know and ask for leaflet to raise money here in Ireland, wont be much because i,m 9 days from today to fly to Thailand..I will try get as much as i can....

Well done to all of you who helped them in the past... :Laugh1:

Here is the photo of Father Ray statue and myself...

Thanks for sharing your experience. What did you do and see during your visit at the orphanage?

Great topic Bolly. I've pinned it for the moment.

Would be good if some BM's could get behind this cause. Visit on the open day, drop off some supplies or maybe even sponsor a child. Every little bit helps guys. What you may spend on one night drinking in LOS can make a massive difference to these kids.

For more info click here to visit the website.

Testicles

I wish i could be there....

I wish i could be there....

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

I think we all should do our bit now and again..

BUMP

Thanks for sharing your experience. What did you do and see during your visit at the orphanage?

Seen the babies crawling arounds the room with two/three ladies looking after them and went to nearby Deaf school for disadvantages deaf children whose parents so poor to send their deaf child to school , the set-up in this place is very good, very tidy and comfortable... I gave them the money i brought from a lady from Dublin, so i had to go down to fullfill the Lady wishes,Took some photos and receipt of the money she send.. She was happy to see those.. I promised myself that i will come back everytime.. I,m trying to get beautiful Crystal Glass for the 16th August, hopefully they will support the cause,,, You did marvellous job yourself helping them too...

Just another FYI---If you visit the place make sure to leave them your contact info. Throughout the year they will send you updates on their programs, newsletters, etc... That is how I found out about the event. All the people who work there are very cool and under no illusions about what they do, who they help, or the rough edges of Thailand. Refreshing to say the least. Good honest people.

Last time I visited, the guy showing me around told me a great anecdote about Fr. Ray. One day someone dropped off a deaf kid at the orphanage. Fr. Ray gladly accepted the kid but realized that they had no real facilities to help a deaf child. So...what to do??? Start a school for deaf kids! And there you go!

I really love that story.

cheers

bolly

babydollsaddict.gif

• 4 months later...

Any events for Pattaya Orphanage arranged around this Xmas 2008 by BM ? I would love to be there next month.....

No idea but will find out.

bolly

babydollsaddict.gif

just read fellow BMs reports on Pattaya orphanage and i feel very humble and in awe of the whole experience of there report and went onto the orphanage link to find out more. i will be in Patts over Christmas period and will gladly give up a day or two to help in anyway possible to make the children have a wonderful Christmas. if any BMs are planning a visit or event to help these children count me in and let me know , this is a good cause and deserves our support.

• 4 months later...