IGNORED

Skype SMS Problem

mickjn

Hi Gentlemen

I was just wondering if anyone could give me a bit of help.I am trying to send SMS by Skype which I have written and I can see the message and I have a grey circle which is slowly spinning.The has been going on for a couple of hours.I usually see the grey circle and get a message the SMS has been delivered within a minute.I do not think I have been blocked,if she didn't want to talk she would tell me.This is the first time this has happened and we have exchanged 100s of SMS..Also I have credit on the account.If she was busy the SMS goes to her phone and she would call me in a few hours or even the next day.I just cannot figure out why the message is not going

Any help appreciated

Changed SIM, new VIP boyfriend, or try SMS from your phone. Not sure if Skype is all that reliable at times.

Good luck with that one mate, most have been there. 

Lots of reasons.  Her phone issues mostly though.  Sometimes intentional, sometimes accidental.

Phone on silent ( you pick the reason )

Phone vibrate not turned on and deep into a purse.

She is simply not close to her phone, again your guess as to why.

But once it says it is delivered, it is in her phone.  That is pretty much sure.

Thanks everything ok.Message got through after 2 hours.Sister and niece are on the way from Udon,should be there now to take care of her.Thanks again

• 1 month later...

Thanks everything ok.Message got through after 2 hours.Sister and niece are on the way from Udon,should be there now to take care of her.Thanks again

She may be lying ? :)

Archived