Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Budget Hotel

2dave

Hi Guys

I normally stay at the Apex hotel on 2nd Road and pay 700 baht a night.

I am looking for a change on my next trip and want to stay somewhere different.

Can anone suggest a hotel around that price range that has good reviews and is girl friendly.

Thanks in advance

Dave

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

We have some nice, newly renovated rooms in Soi Honey from 600b pn. Very addict friendly :) Plenty of pics etc in the thread.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/235890-rooms-at-the-hunny-pot-soi-honey/

Al

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Thanks for this. I will send you a PM when flights are confirmed.

Do you have vacancies end September/early October?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Globetrotter on Soi 7 and beach road has low-season rooms for 7-12,000/month plus 5 baht per unit of AC (on separate meter). Good service and prime location. Easy walk to LK. Quick Songtaew to WS (15 minute walk) or Soi 6(7 minute walk). Plus you're in the heart of Soi 7/8. Also, stay 5 nights get 2 free. Great room for 750 but really 535 a night for a week.

Archived