IGNORED

1-2 Call Outlet

Sorry guys this has probably been asked and answered a hundred times but,

Does anyone know if there is a outlet in the arrivals level of the new airport where a person can purchase a new 1-2 sim card? directions would be helpful. Many thanks in advance. As I am taking Bell bus Service it is not possible to have the taxi stop at a 7-11

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Sorry guys this has probably been asked and answered a hundred times but,

Does anyone know if there is a outlet in the arrivals level of the new airport where a person can purchase a new 1-2 sim card? directions would be helpful. Many thanks in advance. As I am taking Bell bus Service it is not possible to have the taxi stop at a 7-11

I'm sure there is... there is a newsagent on the departures level that sells them I think?

Failing that... when are you flying? If you can wait 24/48 hrs I have a card you can have... I will pm you the number.

IHM Many thanks for the offer mate. Won't be flying for a while yet but trying to line up my ducks so I don't forget anything.. By the way anyone using or thinking of Using Bell their response to my questions was phenominaly fast and courteous. Thanks again

IHM Many thanks for the offer mate.

No worries bud... if you do need it you know what to do

1-2 Call kiosk is just outside customs - turn left if you come out of the right side customs hall, or turn right if you come out of the left side customs hall. i.e. it's between the 2 exits on the opposite wall. It'll be hard to miss.

Or hit a 7-11 when you get to Pattaya.

Thanks Toucha: Will have a bit of time at the airport so should be able to get at it thanks for the help guys. Cheers Ted