Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lek Hotel Review

Anthony_Mustang

Very good for someone on a tight budget at 850 baht per night

O.K so it wasn't the Hilton and the paint was worn and the blanket had a few patches. But the sheets where clean and got changed everyday.

I was on the 5th floor and apart from the odd beep the traffic noise was fine. Had an old fashioned air conditioner that actually managed to keep the room nice and cool and night.

LEK though must have the cheapest bar fridge I've ever seen and the room service was cheap as well without any service charge. Pool was nice and clean although it had a few tiles missing plus cheap drinks by the pool as well.

You have a money exchange right outside the front door so no problems in exchanging money. If your on a really tight budget and can't afford either the 110 baht breakfast buffet or the 180 baht dinner buffet you can go directly across the road for a 40 baht plate of Chicken friend rice, or you can go to the 24 hour Mcdonalds almost directly across the street. Also 2 mini marts and chemist within 30 metres

Nice touch was the reception calling after your "quest" had left to make sure everything was o.k.

Hey man

What was the Pool like.

I need something to fill in the afternoon and enjoy reading sitting near the pool.

Last time I was down near LEK I thought I could see the pool from Soi 13, but did not go in, so some feedback would be appreciated

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

Not real big maybe 12 x5 Metres. But nice little area with plenty of sun lounges and umbrella's.

Although some people might get put off a bit as it ajoins the restaurant.

yes...I agree on everything...

I do also stay at the Condo hotel which is really nice and more expensive

but the bar frig at Lek is better and the room is just fine for the price.

I also like everyone who works there...the bell hops really have gone the

extra mile for me in the past

Also, I like the rooms with a tub...great when the girl is into taking a soaping bath

with you!!!!

aki

yes...I agree on everything...

I do also stay at the Condo hotel which is really nice and more expensive

but the bar frig at Lek is better and the room is just fine for the price.

I also like everyone who works there...the bell hops really have gone the

extra mile for me in the past

Also, I like the rooms with a tub...great when the girl is into taking a soaping bath

with you!!!!

aki

Stayed there in 2004 in one of the then newly renovated rooms. I agree with OP, it was quite good value. Never went in the pool, but others did, it is in a courtyard adjacent to restaurant, maybe it is a bit cool, can't tell ya.

Liam