Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Phuket Hotel Recommendation?

Sailfast

I'm going to spend a few days in Phuket this winter.  After spending a month in Pattaya last winter, I have decided that I need to move around a bit more.  Plus I have a couple of friends coming along and they want to go back for a visit.

Preferably under 1500 baht per night, definitely under 2000.

Walking distance to the action (Bangla).

Must be girl friendly, checking ID is fine but no joiner fees.

Pool/restaurant/etc. would be nice but not a requirement.

Thanks in advance :)

Summerbreeze hotel is the best bet for me.. but I do not know the price in winter.. in summer the superior room is perfect for me.

Budget, but walking distance to Bangla and nice places to have Breakfast in the morning. Decent enough Pool.

http://www.thegalleryphuket.com/

or the Nap

http://www.thenappatong.com/

(have to check if this one is Joiner Friendly)

I have stayed at the Gallery and enjoyed my stay here. Good Bed for Sleeping, decent Shower, very small balcony. What I liked is it didn't feel like a hotel more a Condo.

The chambre is in your range mate. Couple hundred meters from the action, pool access down the street ( no charge) , quiet, comfortable. Check it out!

Spend 12 nights at Alfresco Phuket hotel on my last trip. Friendly staff, clean rooms, rooftop Pool, fridge, A/C, snacks and booze for decent prices inside the room.

It's a 15min walk to bangla or you just get a motorbike and drive there. Price is 750 - 1500 baht.

Was at Charlies Guesthouse 2 twice but it's run down now, can't recommend that anymore. Lot's of Guesthouses and hotels on Soi Sansabai, which is very close to

bangloa road. Checkout for White Patong, Yorkshire etc. All in your price range. If you wanna make sure that they are guestfriendly, send them a short Email upfront.

gz Bionic

Take a look at C & N hotel in Patong. I've spent a few weeks there during the past two high seasons. Very clean, friendly staff, and most importantly, very guest friendly. The hotel is a 2-minute walk from Bangla Road. Depending upon the type of room you want, you'll pay between 1500-1850 baht/night (includes breakfast buffet). I've stayed at a few others places nearby (Yorkshire and Summer Breeze), but I believe C & N offers the best value.

http://www.cnhotelpatong.com/

Hey guys, while people are throwing out suggestions, next trip my mother will be coming with me.  I will be booking a separate hotel for her to stay at.  I'm planning on staying near Bangla and can find a place for myself but would like suggestions for my mother (and not a suggestion that I should leave her at home  :)  ).

I was thinking somewhere close to Bangla but nicer than the usual guesthouse I would book for myself.  She is looking at spending 2500 - 3000 baht per night.  I goes without saying that the place does not have to be guest friendly.  lol

Hey Mognam, I stayed in Baan Laimai, in March for 4 days. A very nice hotel, about 10 mins walk from Bangla road, and about 2 mins from the beach.

Breakfast was nice, rooms were nice and clean, the pool was nice, wifi good. The only downer I had was the fireworks from the beach at night time, especially the last firework which sounded like a cannon going off but c'est la vie.

I booked it through Agoda but you can check direct with hotel http://www.baanlaimai.com/

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

In Patong now. the ideal place to.stay is soi sansabai close to the action. 2 minute walk from bangla

you should try the yorkshire inn there it has a nice pool and gym and rooms seem.nice.

summer breeze gets a lot of promoton espically on tje old Phuket info board. however its mainly due to friend loyalty. its a terrible place to stay imo. overpriced for sure.

Sent from my GT-S6500T using Tapatalk 2

I stayed at the Summerbreeze this summer for about 14 days.. was given the best room in the hotel at a 500 baht discount when it was not being used... they have the quickest breakfzast service you can imagine.. food is good... staff is incredibly nice... the night watchman will definitely lay down the law when it comes to the ladies acting up and will make sure of both the safety of the hotel and the guests... rooms are not the absolute best but for the the price,pleasant staff, food, location and safety issues it is a great deal..thats my experience and have been visiting their for five years and will continue.. loyalty is only a natural response to a quality product...

Archived