Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Business Class Options From Europe to BKK

Laid Back Larry

All,

It might seem unnessesary to start a new thread as we allready several ones, but look at this:

1. Business Class with China Air - is specific to this airline with expanding theme

2. Business Class from HTR by Davidge . bless him, but he has particular restricutions upon his travel needs

so the information there is not applciable for everybody

3, TO BKK for under 2000USD: this is an informative thread but for US guys and based on how to fund it with Airmiles

I have spent the morning surfing on various airlines web sites and travel sites. Here is what I found:

One good search engine is Mondondo:

http://cfse.momondo.com/multicity/?Search

It allows you to specify the class you want to travel with. Many sites do not, they just assume you trade cost and time and gives you no selection if you want to specifcy business calss

. I did a search on Thai Air as I use them in my work and found that whereever in Europe I should try to travel out from the cost is going to be in the range of 2200£/ 2700 Euro and they are considerably higher than many others

WIth momondo I found flights with Egypt Air, Turkish Airlines and FInn Air in the range 1100 - 1200 £ equivalent from Oslo.

Oslo, because I have realized the taxes are low and a number of airlines have setablished themseves. I have flown TUrkish Airlines Economy in the past via Istandbul with 3 hours stop over and found them totally OK

There are low cost carries flying to and from Oslo, but three different airports. The carriers flying on to Bangkok all start at Oslo Airport, You can get LDN GTW Oslo Airport trip return for 200 £, Oslo Airport Business Class Turkish Airlines via Istanbul to BKK for 1100£

So for UK residents U can get to BKK return for 1300£ on business class for the long haul.

I  will seriously start to keep an eye on Business class fares from various airports in Europe. I hope other can do the same and that we update here.

Finn Air also seems to have attractive rates at times -

The momondo site allows you to review rates by date by month so you can even tailor the time window to the rates.

I really recommend Turkish Airlines business class. I flew with them this time and it was great, especially the food on the plane and the lounge in Istanbul.

I really recommend Turkish Airlines business class. I flew with them this time and it was great, especially the food on the plane and the lounge in Istanbul.

Your feeder rlight from where and what was the fare?

Let's try to build an info bank of competitive rates from Eeuropean locations to LOS, business class

It's the law of the shorthest way from A to B that rules.

If you are willing to sacrifice time over money; price go down.

Another factor to consider is which equipment the carrier operates on the route e.g. does the seat recline 180 degree, how is the configuration etc but regardless;

life's better on the right side of the curtain  :hello09: 

Archived