Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ping Golf shop 3rd Rd

penboy

I've googled but failed to find any contact details for the Ping Shop on 3rd Road. Does anyone know if they have a website or an e-mail address. Thanks.

Hi there,I dont know any contact details,but i have looked in on most trips,its very well stocked,but equipment costs were higher than back here in the uk ,with less chance of fakes.

Being an official Ping supplier, I assumed there would be no fakes, but there again TIT.

I have a Ping hybrid that needs re-shafting. Getting it done in the Uk will cost around £75. If the shop on 3rd road can do it at a reasonable price, I'll bring the head with me, get it re-shafted and put it in my bag of clubs that I leave in Thailand.

I was hoping to get their e-mail address before I left the UK to see if they could do it.

Ive been in the shop a few times could never buy anything too expensive compared to home so maybe cheaper getting it done in uk buy a shaft and grip on ebay and get somone who knows to put them on should not cost that much

^^^^Shafts not available from UK, so postage is expensive from USA or Australia.

This is why I am asking about Ping in Pattaya. I have looked at all other possibilities in the UK.

Archived