Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How many p4p workers are there in Pattaya?

Siam Sam

I have read many articles on exactly how many sex workers there are working in PTY at any one time. Figures vary from at the lowest 5000 to at the highest estimate, 20000. Obviously due to the nature of p4p and all the other factors that determine the abundance of workers at any one time, these figures could fluctuate a lot. Does anyone have a reliable figure?

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

dear Siam Sam,

i do no believe anyone knows but if you would send cash to my paypal account i will be happily to leave states and begin to count them, as i only half 10 fingers and9 toes it would be considered good face to send enough monies to pay for my buddies tiket also, thanks up2u, me

SPELLING ERRORS on purpose so siam sam will be ready for his upcoming rfms...lol

Edited by cariden

Last time i counted,

There was 10 Girls;

Mind you! I were a little bit Drunk:

That's like asking how many stars are in the universe. The number is vast and always changing. TGs are more fun to fuck than stars though.

Don't jump on the bandwagon, I'm serious. And I do remember you.

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I doubt it is possible to give an accurate figure for the number of P4P providers because it isn't constant. The exact number varies from day to day and probably shrinks/expands considerably depending on the time of the year.

But a reasonable estimate that's often given is 30,000 to 40,000. It's based on the number of bars in Pattaya (3,000) and an average of 10 to 13 girls (varies with season) in each bar. Many bars have less than 10 girls, but quite a few have more, so that pulls up the average.

Evil

:Fantastic:

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

On November 12, 2007 there were exactly 23,017 bar girls in Pattaya city proper.

The wife and I were very happy for 20 years, then we met.

The figure i always hear bandied about is 30,000 and i personally wouldn't disagree with that.

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

There're 2000-3000-4000 bars, so the highest number of BGs/FLs I've heard is 40,000.

Some say there're 100,000-200,000 expats living in the area so nothing seems impossible.

On November 12, 2007 there were exactly 23,017 bar girls in Pattaya city proper.

And your source is?

"Up to me" since 2005

How many spuds in a pound? All I care about is that there is more than enough for me and everyone else that wants to visit :GrinNod1: ...the moment that changes Pattaya will be a very different place

How can anybody possibly count with the underground massage places and the free lancers and are you including lady boys or not. I've also heard the 30'000 figure bandied about. I know a lot girls and friends of the girls I know who have jobs in factories and go down to Pattaya free lancing at the weekends.

I asked a similar question of the Police Chief in 1995, and he reckoned there were fifty thousand plus at that time, so who really knows at this time? :)

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

I asked a similar question of the Police Chief in 1995, and he reckoned there were fifty thousand plus at that time, so who really knows at this time? :)

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

hi

i will be there in about the next 24 hours as long as theres about 50 girls for me ,i will be happy for the next 2 weeks as a pig in shit :D

1can

just enough for me so you lot piss off......................lol

There are enough girls for me to lay pipe till I die.

I forgot how I worked it out, but once I estimated there were 40,000 in bkk that suited my age & looks criteria, so I gues 20,000 in Patts would be a good guess.

Liam

I asked a similar question of the Police Chief in 1995, and he reckoned there were fifty thousand plus at that time, so who really knows at this time? :wacko:

do you reckon he was telling the truth at the time, and do you think he will be telling the truth at this time, who really knows?

do you reckon he was telling the truth at the time, and do you think he will be telling the truth at this time, who really knows?

And do you reckon he has ever told the truth in his life?

"Up to me" since 2005

At what time of day would this be???????????????????????

THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION

Edited by paulwillia