IGNORED

Penthouse Hotel/Bar

dtyolmn

Can anyone tell me about The Penthouse? Would appreciate an overall picture of the place and quality of women.

Its OK, the hotel rooms are far away from what you would expect from a hotel room and the place smells as though they use a can of air freshner each day in every room.

IMO the girls are slightly above average for a Patts gogo but it is too dark for my liking which means it may be a different girl you wake up with that paid barfine for (or maybe it was the beers that caused that belief?)

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

The best short time rooms I've ever experienced. For someone who gets turned off by shabby surroundings this is a definite plus. You get what you pay for I suppose 500 baht for ST.

Stayed there a couple of times in the late 90's and it was alright, but in 05 stayed again and would not go back, altough rooms are cleaned twice daily I found the place unclean. When checking out and packing my bag was infested with ants, now book into different hotels. It was the location that was a prime factor to begin with but Pattayaland is easy to get to whereever you are.