Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

For a Thai to leave the country?

MattyStock

I have my first trip planned soon, and would have no intention on doing this, but I stumbled across this section, and am very curious??!

Say a Thai wants to leave the country and come visit another like US or UK or wherever for say 2 weeks. They are not allowed to do so with just like a passport??? I'm confused.

No . They need a visa (which as I understand it's hard to get )

Some country Thais can enter without a visa . Like PI , Laos and many other Asian country

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

It takes a lot of time and paperwork and even more patience to get her a visa. They will dig into her life and yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She needs a visa for the US. Good luck on that one.

Posted Image

Best if you would first figure out what country you would like her to visit. Singapore is "like" the US or UK (in some ways) and Thais don't need a visa but for the US they do need visa.

I have my first trip planned soon, and would have no intention on doing this, but I stumbled across this section, and am very curious??!

Say a Thai wants to leave the country and come visit another like US or UK or wherever for say 2 weeks. They are not allowed to do so with just like a passport??? I'm confused.

And why, my good friend, do you think this is the case???

Always here to help.

It takes a lot of time and paperwork and even more patience to get her a visa. They will dig into her life and yours.

Applied and got an (EU) visa for my EX. little bit of work gathering various documentation but no problem whatsoever. She had to go to the embassy for an interview (10 minut with a LB) and passport/visa in the mail approx 1 week later.

And why, my good friend, do you think this is the case???

Always here to help.

So no lady boys coming back with me..damnnn!! Lmao!!!! J/k :o

I guess because of it was the case many would just come and stay illegally. That makes sense I imagine.

Not sure if my quote button is working but to the guy who said it takes a lot of time and patience. He forgot to say and money. If u wanna bring a girl to the US, the best way I found was a K-1 visa. If someone knows a better way Im all ears. That can be found on the internet. Lots of reading. If the girl owns property she can get a visa easier because they know shes coming back. But I don't know any bar girls who own land.

I know if a Thai person wants to come to Oz (ie: for a 2 week holiday like my ex-gf) they need a ''holiday visa'' to enter the country. 

Though i always wondered about the wealthy Thai's (i mean fricken rich) could they by-pass the visa by only showing how much money is in their bank account to the travel agent?

Maybe :Dunno:  ...not sure

Matty, some countries will allow them to rock up with just their passports and it will be fine but if you do it they will be shaking their heads and saying no Matty you need a visa.

Easiest way is to fly to Mexico, after which the US is only a short stroll across the border.

• 3 weeks later...

Easiest way is to fly to Mexico, after which the US is only a short stroll across the border.

I have thought of doing this with my Thai GF ... 

I live in California .... 

and then after a month or so .. cross back in to Mexico .. 

and back here .. 

Have you done this? ... 

I am VERY interested ... 

thanks for any insight you can provide  .. 

• 4 weeks later...

so ... kansuwan ... ??? .. no response .. ??? .. 

maybe your comment was just a veiled .. anti American rant?

no truth to the statement that it is easy to walk across the border with a thai friend? 

I have thought of doing this with my Thai GF ...

I live in California ....

and then after a month or so .. cross back in to Mexico ..

and back here ..

Have you done this? ...

I am VERY interested ...

thanks for any insight you can provide ..

Not sure but i think for a first time visa it must be issued by the American embassy in Bangkok.

Best to contact the embassy in Mexico instead on relying on our guesses, good luck and let us know ...

B2 visa for the US. Dont think about going the K1 visa (fiancee) route. Its a headache if you dont fullfill thr marriage requirement for your thai friend.

Archived