Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy note 3

gautam456

Selling my genuine samsung galaxy note3 .

White colour, 32gb. Perfect condition.

Phone and charger only.

Price 14,000baht firm

Meet in pattaya to have a look.

They are currently selling for 14k NEW in Tukcom, if you want to sell it for a more decent price I might be interested in it ;-)

how much are you willing to pay ? .

today is my last day in pattaya .

You can text me at 0831165367.

They are currently selling for 14k NEW in Tukcom, 

Probably a copy. The original would sell for about 23k new.

Probably a copy. The original would sell for about 23k new.

Guess you never visited Tukcom perhaps, its all over Pattaya with this promotion for 14k for a original Samsung Note 3 3G, I purchased my Note 3 with 4G a few months ago for 18k, and yes its a original one :-)

To the OP, I have send you a PM

Guess you never visited Tukcom perhaps, its all over Pattaya with this promotion for 14k for a original Samsung Note 3 3G, I purchased my Note 3 with 4G a few months ago for 18k, and yes its a original one :-)

To the OP, I have send you a PM

Correct, there was a promotion on a few weeks ago Note 3 LTE 17,000th (Original) a few days later it was back up to 20+tb.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

its all over Pattaya with this promotion for 14k for a original Samsung Note 3 3G

Glad to hear it if it's true.

Glad to hear it if it's true.

It's not true... :(

The real price is 14'444 Baht, not 14'000 ;)

but only during next week-end

10470884_855326314497424_448986133278255

Hi. From today at Power Buy in Tukcom :

- Samsung Note 3 Neo Duos : 17'800 B

- Samsung Note 3 : 21'500 B

- Samsung Note 3 Lite : 22'800 B

The Tukcom promotion is for the cheapest one. It's 16 GB only (not 32), a less powerful CPU and not so good camera.

The one for sale by the OP must be the second one. Not a bad price at 14k when new one at 21k+... ;)

Didnt wanted to follow up this anymore but I have purchased my Note 3 4G a few months ago for 17.5k, a friend of mine purchased the same for a similar amount as well.

Its always up to the seller and buyer which price is right for a 2nd hand phone :-)

The OP have left Pattaya already so its not important anyways....

Just wanted to show that there are several models of "Note 3"

(different CPU, bigger screen, more memory, ...)

and saying that the OP model was at 14k at Tukcom was wrong.

Guys I don't know what is good or bad what I do know is my note 3 lte is a cracking unit and i am very pleased with it. at a cost of 17,000th.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I totally agree with above, I have had iPhones,S3,S4 and now I am more then happy with my Note 3. Not interested in the S5 but when the Note 4 will be available I sure gonna trade in my Note 3 :-)

Guys I don't know what is good or bad what I do know is my note 3 lte is a cracking unit and i am very pleased with it. at a cost of 17,000th.

JDM

Couldn't agree more. Im very pleased with my note 3 as well. Best phone I've ever had.

Archived