Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Low season

pattaya69

Last time i was there in July/August (8 years ago) Walking Street was dead at 10:30

And i DO mean dead.........not a soul about all night

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Too much rain to be a desert :P

But really, it's not bad at all, a lot less drunk falangs to dodge on the street and more girls to go around. The good a go gos and discos are full enough but some of the smaler or out of the way bars are a bit dead. No problems finding girls in low season and rooms are cheaper.

If it wasn't for the rain, I'd prefer April/May/June over high season.

Edited by Angelo

Bloody great wish i could visit right know , to think of all them girls looking for some baht cheers....................

Its Absolutely THE VERY BEST time of the Year to be here..More Girls to chose from--Less demands from Them--Not too many drunks on the road..Rain keeps it cooler..I love this time of the year..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Due to work commitments I usually have to take my holidays in the low season July/August and I always have a great time. The best gogo's and bar's are always busy. And the girls in the gogo's that arnt as busy always try harder to please you so that you will hopefully bar fine them :) . So the farangs that are there in the low season do very well.

Last year in the low season I was in a gogo that was quite and 2 girls kept on making a fuss off me. One sat with me for all the time I was there and the 2nd girl(the 1st girls best friend)kept on calling over.

At 2am I decided to bar fine the girl that was sitting with me and go. The 2nd girl came over and asked if I would bar fine her as well. The go go was closing a little while later. I said OK if the 1st girl didnt mind. The 1st girl didn't so I took both girls back to my hotel. Back at the hotel the 2 girls worked hard to please me. No doubt hoping that as it was the low season I'd go back and pick them again and they'ed earn more money

I've really only experienced the low season and if that is patts quiet then i don't want to go there in high season.......lol.

I enjoyed my time there heaps so wouldn't hesitate to go again in the low season !!

...don't know what the rest of you think, but from even 8 years ago and the next several upcoming years,

I believe slow season and high season will be less noticable.....(meshing together)

and yes, I do enjoy low season for all the reasons already noted, but those

dam thai girls sure hate the rain....which makes it troublesome to go anywhere even

with an umbrella or light rain

aki

The high season has beautiful wheather & too many falung...

The low season has crappy wheather but no falung & plenty of girls around....

Low season is much better because if you spot a BG you like,its pretty much a given that she has'nt been BF for the night.

Dead at 10:30pm?....i dont think so.

i for me would prefer heavy rain

as ass burning sun all day ,

anyway love the rain the summer :)

do TGs really hate it ? because of their make up or what lol

will go there in low season , no sense for me in high season

à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¹€à¸§à¸¥à¸²à¸‚องผมจะมาถึง ;)

Yes its very hard for business operators here at the moment, on Teusday I had to fill my time with a round of golf with some pals then onto Bang Chang for a bit of grub a few beers and a short time with a right little cutie from one of the bars.

Low season problems.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

yep im a low season guy,never been on the beach or returned to uk with a sun tan.... :Hug1: in 11 years

only 2 days too go now till wheels up and have already booked for 3 weeks in Oct :P

Bet your really exited too.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Strangely July/august does not seems to be the low season anymore, at least for air ticket from Europe: I really wanted to leave to Patts in August, but I did not manage to get good prices for air ticket, while I had good deal just by leaving 2 weeks later early September. Of course, July/August are in high demands because the parents wants to leave during the kids summer hollidays, but I would have think that Thailand would not be really affected, as not so many family with scholarized children would choose thailand as destination (if only for the price of the air travel...). I think I was wrong, or, maybe compagnies shift planes to destination in high demands and reduce the amount of flights to thailand, and flights to the hub destinations are full anyway...

So my best periods are now end of march-early june, and september-early november. I usually manage to fit 4 times 2 weeks in those slots ;-)

Only ever experienced low season in Patts. And it was all I expected it to be. Not being a fan of big crowds or loud bars, low season is perfect for me. In fact I'm sure I will never go over in high season.

"Yes its very hard for business operators here at the moment, on Teusday I had to fill my time with a round of golf with some pals then onto Bang Chang for a bit of grub a few beers and a short time with a right little cutie from one of the bars.

Low season problems. "

Dave this cracked me up. The sacrifices you have to make eh!

Catch you in a couple of weeks

DC

i didnt think pattaya had a low season,cos i see ladies all year round....

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

Patts is packed with people right now... Don't know about low season... WS was wall to wall last night, but it was a Saturday... During the week it's slower...

Odd thing is that there are no customers in many restaurants, beer bars and shopping, while the top gogos are packed... Lots of Ukrainians and Arabs in the mix of normal mongers... You pretty much have your pick of the hot girls...

I don't mind the heat as it's hotter at home than here... Plus, it's not that hot... Rains a bit every day, but I can live with that to avoid a crush of people in high season...

is it really adesert pattaya this month?

I'd love to be there this time of year.... more choice, less bozos that activate your terrain-avoidance radar, and cheaper/available rooms. I like my debauchery cheap and plentiful!

Can't do much about the heat, as it is always a sweatbox there, so really the only reason not to go now is if you can't logisitically or whatever.

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

What's Pattaya like during February and March?? This will be my first trip over there next year and was just curious how busy the town usually is during this time?? How comparable are the prices of rooms to the high season?? Thanks..

i was there in june and the beer bars were quiet but the larger more well known discos in Walking Street were still

bouncing especially CLUB Insomnia, there were some absolute crackers in there.

cheaper rooms not as many muppets and the girls were much more accomodating.

weather was hit and miss though but better all round.

i was there in june and the beer bars were quiet but the larger more well known discos in walking street were still

bouncing especially CLUB INSOMNIA, there were some absolute crackers in there.

cheaper rooms not as many muppets and the girls were much more accomodating.

weather was hit and miss though but better all round.

Thanks for the input.. Anyone else been there during this time of the year and have any info.??