IGNORED

cheap acc

kingkong08

lookn a bit of help here lads headn bck 2 pattaya on the 14th of july on a tight budget, iam lookn a cheap hotel around the 400/500 baht mark, can any 1 help out , ive heard tycoon place or the welcome in naklua r cheap but i dont no were 2 find them.. cheers

lookn a bit of help here lads headn bck 2 pattaya on the 14th of july on a tight budget, iam lookn a cheap hotel around the 400/500 baht mark, can any 1 help out , ive heard tycoon place or the welcome in naklua r cheap but i dont no were 2 find them.. cheers

how long are you stying for?... i personally dont know the places. but from what i read from others. if you stay like a month its cheaper.. 10,000-15,000 bt per month rooms.....

just found this ( Canterbury Tales Cafe ) 500bt per night..

use the search fuction with the name and read up on the reports that others have.. good luck..

Edited by PE.GOB

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

• 1 month later...

www.canterburytalescafe.com oo0ps too late

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Queen Vic and Lord Nelson in Soi 6 have rooms at the moment for 500 baht I know it is too late for the OP but may be of interest to someone else.

Al.

Im coming out within the next week and am looking for some cheap accommodation........anything around 600 bht.....what can i expect for this? id like a safe at least if thats possible, in the best location possible?

Im coming out within the next week and am looking for some cheap accommodation........anything around 600 bht.....what can i expect for this? id like a safe at least if thats possible, in the best location possible?

this time of year hotels will be half empty..

18 coins inn soi buckow, near soi daina LK Metro. 500 baht, good air con,

double bed(did anyone ever see single beds in pattaya :Bow5: )

popular location.

room safe fridge, clean, small balcony, security, reception, restaurant, pool table, wifi. cable tv...

small room but fine if all you do in it is :Bow5: and sleep :Beer1:

:Bow5::Bravo1::Bow5::unsure::Bow5::Hug1:

:Hug1:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

If its low season i would just turn up and go for a walk soi LK Metro, soi bukaw (spelling) you will be sure to find something within you budget