Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Your opinion please - Areca or Tim Boutique

thestigy

Arriving early next week.  Which would you prefer - Areca or Tim Boutique?

Price isn't my primary motivation between the two.  Each are priced close enough not to matter.

Pool, location, quality of breakfast, and quality of room would be the primary considerations.

I've done Areca before.  Not the Emerald building.  Stayed in one of the older rooms in the building far in the rear.  I generally liked it.  

Or maybe this time of year how nice the pool area is turns out to be irrelevant due to frequent rain showers and I'm better off going for the nicer room because I'll be spending more time in it during the day?  (I've only visited in late November and February before.)

Havnt stayed Tim Boutique so someone more suitable can give an opinion on quality. Tim Boutique does not allow joiners under 20. If you were planning on bringing 18, 19 yr old back then Acreca lodge is the option.

Yeah... I'd avoid Tim Boutique / Intimate hotel.  It scarred me for life.  I never realized just how many 18-19 old girls work at the bars these days...

I'm thinking of switching to Sea Me / Page 10 / The Stay next trip (same general area)...

My choice would be Areca, swimming pool (pools) better and rooms a bit larger. You have access to Soi LK Metro/Diana on one side and The Avenue from the other side.

Quality of room is better in Tims and the location is great as are the staff. It is more expensive but for me its the best hotel in Patts

I would also recommend the Areca, more specifically the Evergreen building which is the newest and quieter. It is a great location in its proximity to LK Metro and Soi Diana as well as to baht busses headed to Soi 6 or Walking Street.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Areca's location remains unbeatable imo, if you managed to get a booking in evergreen building then go for it.

Archived