IGNORED

Whitehouse VS secrets

dayton

I am goning to pattaya in about to weeks for my first time and i dont know hotel.

please give me som advice, not to expensive. want in room safe, minibar and joiner fee .

Secrets are cheap, how is the location

hey Dayton

Secrets is a good location right on a soi thats hit Walking Street

Whitehouse is in a different but also good location ( I would say better cause its more central for all areas )

What are your exact date and im sure we can make some more reccomendations

the only question is will you hit Songkran ( this is why we need your dates )

cheers

Dude

Songkran is the water festival that happens every year in mid april , It usually starts around april 14 and lasts until around the 21 st . Its like a week long massive water fight. If you are there during this period be prepared to get very wet and remain that way for a good week . Most Expats hate Songkran but if youve never experienced it before you will probably like it .

try a search for more info on Songkran

What are the dates your in Patts ?

Cheers

:Chokdee3:

Dude

Location isn't reall an issue in the main loop of Pattaya because there is a non-stop stream on Bahtbusses running 24 hours a day that can get you anywhere that is too far to walk quickly. The only time that I'd worry about location is if you are in a wheel chair or need a walker, and if that's the case you might have a problem with the stairs at Secrets.

Dayton, you might want to consider these two options.

metro-apartments: http://www.metro-apartments-pattaya.com

Jasimine Masions: http://www.jasminemansion.com/site/

Have a good trip.

stringer

I agree but there will likely be difficulty getting into either as they are usually booked up well in advance and both have a low vacancy rate. Well worth trying though and there location in the Soi Buakhaow/Soi LK Metro area is fabulous.

ok, metro-apartments looks nice is the location good ?

my dates will be 26 march to 24 april maybe longer, if i go over the border for new days.

where do you all hangout and drinking beer when you are in pattaya?

My last trip was a month ago.

Metro never answered my email so I had to scramble for a place to stay.

I ended up at lekatai which is not far from

Metro. http://www.lekatai.com/

Pleasantly surprised, looked much better than in the website pictures and easy on the baht.

1st time I stayed this far from beach road and although the prices and value are better

in this area I prefer staying closer to beach road in the future.

Secrets looks interesting, I like keeping my hotels below 1000b a day when in pattaya.

Looks like Secrets has nice rooms for what they charge.

Edited by kw59

Cant make up my mind now it is betwen :rolleyes:

Secrets

Metro-apartments

Jasimine Masions

They all have a good price..

Should you choose Secrets you should do it soon very few rooms for the Time slot you need one All the hotels you are considering are good choices.

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Rather confused here,why would you want a "Joiner Fee"/

Sorry bad english, i don´t want to pay fee,

Galaxy Suites in soi Daimond (directly above baby agogo and Heaven above) has nice rooms with safes for 1000 bht per night. great bars down stairs and definetly no joiner fee. also very safe but private & quite. just click on Galaxy suites through google to find theire contact details.

you wont be disapointed (great for first timers)

Galaxy Suites in soi Daimond (directly above baby agogo and Heaven above) has nice rooms with safes for 1000 bht per night. great bars down stairs and definetly no joiner fee. also very safe but private & quite. just click on Galaxy suites through google to find theire contact details.

you wont be disapointed (great for first timers)

Looks nice, thanks for the tips

• 2 years later...

Secrets is good.. dont take room on 1st floor.. too much noise from gr. floor bar.

but any way for 900 bt. thats a value for money deal !

deep.dc

• 1 month later...

Secrets guest house is shit, it is a room over a noisey bar, no lift, no swimming pool, bad attitude if you are not one of the in crowd.

It is owned by Hilly a guy on the run from UK Inland Revenue, run by fat jew Ben who has swindled many people in Pattaya. The only good management is a guy called Larry. Only good think now is that prick Martini has been fucked off after Hilly & fat Ben got his life savings.

Unless you are potless do not stay there.

If it moves fuck it

Secrets guest house is shit, it is a room over a noisey bar, no lift, no swimming pool, bad attitude if you are not one of the in crowd.

It is owned by Hilly a guy on the run from UK Inland Revenue, run by fat jew Ben who has swindled many people in Pattaya. The only good management is a guy called Larry. Only good think now is that prick Martini has been fucked off after Hilly & fat Ben got his life savings.

Unless you are potless do not stay there.

Shit thats risky business to play in Pattaya!Anyone swindling someones life savings would be on borrowed time in most peoples books! :Party1:

Shit thats risky business to play in Pattaya!Anyone swindling someones life savings would be on borrowed time in most peoples books! :Jump_Drool:

Martini was conned by Hilly & Ben to invest in the Secrets guest house and beer bar, he set up the operation then was fucked off. I don't know why but he still kisses their ass.

If it moves fuck it

Martini was conned by Hilly & Ben to invest in the Secrets guest house and beer bar, he set up the operation then was fucked off. I don't know why but he still kisses their ass.

For a poof with over 1200 posts on Secrets board I suggest you make these accusations there.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

For a poof with over 1200 posts on Secrets board I suggest you make these accusations there.

What is your problem, could you not get it up last night.

I was just giving the guys here a heads up on these conning guys.

:P

If it moves fuck it

My problem is that you are a fucking liar and bullshit artist (admitted by you). You have picked up a bit of hearsay and used in an inappropriate part of the forum for starters. You have been there once and suddenly you are an expect on everything. When you grow up (if you are not taken out first) you might realise that this is the real world. Slag off all you like but don't cowardly do it in a accomodation forums part and then suck up to Larry in the Secrets board. The reason you would never be in the "in" crowd is probably because a lot of those people have seen the real world and not the magic roundabout you have just fallen off.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.