IGNORED

Privi Hotel in Pattaya

Halibed

Location. 

Within easy reach of the beach, The Privi Hotel is in Pattaya (Central Pattaya), close to Ripley's Believe It or NotRoyal Garden Plaza, and Central Festival Pattaya Beach. Also nearby are Walking Street andPattaya Memorial Hospital.

Hotel Features. 

The hotel offers a restaurant. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and 24-hour room service. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is complimentary.

Guestrooms. 

The 48 air-conditioned guestrooms at The Privi Hotel include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries.Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs.

They regularly have specials on hotels.com for less than 500 baht per night (junior/single sized rooms though). Has anyone stayed at this hotel?

great location, guest friendly, free Wifi, good breakfast, kind and helpful stuff, but no swimming pool, no balcony, and the room is a little bit small. maybe little noisy coz there is bar nearby but not affected my sleep. It is worthy at that price.

hope useful

• 3 weeks later...

Halibed, did you stay there in the end? 

Anyone got more pictures than then standard hotel ones?

• 3 weeks later...

I did not, sorry. I am in BKK and cancelled my weekend trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Im looking at staying here in September - anyone stayed there recently?

it's a decent hotel - the filipino porter/doorboy is always smiling and chatting away and the staff are pretty professional.

Average brekky but good location overall. Not too far from anywhere, like April Suites

Good rooms and I think they have a pool, but when I was there a few months ago it was undergoing renovations

Hey,

Im looking at staying here in September - anyone stayed there recently?

Yeah ive stayed at privi hotel a couple of times ( don't confuse it with privi suites which is not as nice) the last time being in April.

Its nice enough for what it is, can't complain at the value they always seem to be running specials. though its called a hotel it lacked the usual disposable amenities in the bathroom you'd expect from a hotel I just bought my own body wash etc... they had stuff there, hard to explain but it was out of a small dispenser, ceramic. That you had to move around the bathroom between shower to the sink. Didn't just have standard soap, and I think the dispenser was just shampoo at that they didn't have anything else. No shower caps for the girls etc.. 

Haven't gone to the roof thou to see the pool so can't comment. But sitting downstairs just outside lobby is a bar area, and it was nice sitting there having a beer watching the traffic on 2nd road go by :)

I have stayed in the jacuzzi room which is nice, but if your wanting a normal shower you will get annoyed, the body hose from the jacuuzi has no wall amount so you have to hold it to have a 'shower'. I ended up having to kneel to shower myself quickly before heading out. I used the jacuzzi with girls a few times just takes a long time to fill up.

My 2nd stay i just use a the room a notch down from the  jacuzzi rooms and it was comfortable. There is a lot of sound from nearby bar on the corner at night as all rooms back onto the soi 13/1.

Archived