IGNORED

Suzuki 150 Raider

Knatte

Very much doubt you'll find one for rent.

They don't stock many manual scoots anyway and a Raider would either be very old or one of the recent limited release (about 200 bikes).

I believe they're manufactured in Thailand but I haven't heard whether they're planning to sell any more here.

Anyway, they were probably too expensive to appeal to hirers at 64,900.

Oh, yes I have one myself obviously.   :GoldenSmile1:

Very much doubt you'll find one for rent.

They don't stock many manual scoots anyway and a Raider would either be very old or one of the recent limited release (about 200 bikes).

I believe they're manufactured in Thailand but I haven't heard whether they're planning to sell any more here.

Anyway, they were probably too expensive to appeal to hirers at 64,900.

Oh, yes I have one myself obviously.   :GoldenSmile1:

555555555... I thought so. And compared to what Scooters cost in my country 65´ = free. You can´t buy a Raider in Sweden but if You could - it would be... 150-200 000 Bt!

Maybe I can try Your's:-)!

555555555... I thought so. And compared to what scooters cost in my country 65´ = free. You can´t buy a Raider in Sweden but if You could - it would be... 150-200 000 Bt!

Maybe I can try Your's:-)!

Do you live here and why do you think you want one?

Do you live here and why do you think you want one?

I don't live in Patts! Want one because I heard it is the fastest thing You can get - before real motorcycles.  and I believe it is 65 000 Bt -not 500 000 Bt like the Honda Fireblade I rented my first time:-)! = I can by a new one if I crash it 5555555

I don't live in Patts! Want one because I heard it is the fastest thing You can get - before real motorcycles.  and I believe it is 65 000 Bt -not 500 000 Bt like the Honda Fireblade I rented my first time:-)! = I can by a new one if I crash it 5555555

The main problem with that answer is that regardless of your level of skill, you're likely to try to find out - as I have.

Realistically, around town, if you can ride it you can beat just about anything - the bigger they are, the easier they are.

Out of town, the Raider's reputation is mostly based on fully modded machines, mainly in PI, Malaysia & Indonesia, where they regularly embarrass Honda CBR150Rs.

Out of the box, I haven't had it long - it is very fast in town, but out of town it so far hasn't topped the X1R I had before.

Probably I should do a few bits to it.

The main problem with that answer is that regardless of your level of skill, you're likely to try to find out - as I have.

Realistically, around town, if you can ride it you can beat just about anything - the bigger they are, the easier they are.

Out of town, the Raider's reputation is mostly based on fully modded machines, mainly in PI, Malaysia & Indonesia, where they regularly embarrass Honda CBR150Rs.

Out of the box, I haven't had it long - it is very fast in town, but out of town it so far hasn't topped the X1R I had before.

Probably I should do a few bits to it.

Flash fooker.

Anyone Know if/where I can rent one?

Send a PM to both lanzalad & pattayagolf....they might have that model scooter for rent. :Grin3: 

Flash fooker.

No flash cars for me, but nice to have something small and nippy you can jump on.   :hello09:

nippy.jpg

Send a PM to both lanzalad & pattayagolf....they might have that model scooter for rent. :Grin3:

Thx! I´ll do that!

No flash cars for me, but nice to have something small and nippy you can jump on.   :hello09:

attachicon.gifnippy.jpg

Is that your (bike) ladies:-)!

attachicon.gifnippy.jpg

Brakes need adjusting.

At 65,000 baht I think I want one too

12 Pints in Know it all

Cant find either of them here. Are You sure they are members?

Ask Mark, BM 'Kessaya' - I doubt he'll have one but he'll probably know what your chances are of finding one.

Apart from mine of course.........DSC_0042-2 - Copy.jpgDSC_0007.jpg

Ask Mark, BM 'Kessaya' - I doubt he'll have one but he'll probably know what your chances are of finding one.

Apart from mine of course.........attachicon.gifDSC_0042-2 - Copy.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_0007.jpg

He's asked me already and I put him onto Kevin.

I like your photo's a lot  :GoldenSmile1:

He's asked me already and I put him onto Kevin.

I like your photo's a lot  :GoldenSmile1:

Do not attempt this outside your living room.   :hello09:

SG-284.jpg

Do not attempt this outside your living room.   :hello09:

I wouldn't dare try with 2 anywhere let alone my living room, I value my bits and pieces and would rather they stayed attached to me, if you follow my drift ?

Are we talkin Raiders?

Heres one we built

You take 1 Raider and 1 CR125

Turn them into this

And you can do this

bike 4.jpg

craider.jpg

bikes 1.jpg

Member since Dec 06.

I have found a raider for rent in a small shop on soi lenkee. It is old and tatty. I grabbed the front brakes and they had no feel at all so I passed. But have found ksr and msx down on one off the soi 13's down at the beach end. They quoted 600 baht for two days on newish msx or 500 for two days on an older looking ksr. Have not hired yet but want to try them all this trip.

Yes i just checked for correct spelling. At the right top of the PA page there's a search bar...click where it says forum & change it to members search...type in their PA names (one at a time) & hit enter...click on it & you'll come to their profile page...then send PM.  

I have found a raider for rent in a small shop on soi lenkee. It is old and tatty. I grabbed the front brakes and they had no feel at all so I passed. But have found ksr and msx down on one off the soi 13's down at the beach end. They quoted 600 baht for two days on newish msx or 500 for two days on an older looking ksr. Have not hired yet but want to try them all this trip.

As I said at the outset, if you find one it's likely to be very old (and hammered).

They didn't sell any here from 2006 until the recent release.

Archived