IGNORED

Thai langhub

Breeze

A useful looking site with .pdfs, mp3 audio and mp4 video files for learners of the Thai language.

http://langhub.com/en-th/component/option,...tpage/Itemid,1/

Worth checking out.

Now if only I could learn the lingo without spending much time on it (spoken like a true lazy man), I'd be swimming in smiles. :Dunno1:

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

Now if only I could learn the lingo without spending much time on it (spoken like a true lazy man), I'd be swimming in smiles. :)

I spent many hours learning how to learn thai, infact way more hours, and the whole time, i learnt that the only way to learn it, was grabbing that book and spending intensive hours. I may have just saved you alot of time like I wasted searching for short cuts lol.

IMO computer programs are the best for remembering, you get visual, audio and you speak at same time.