IGNORED

Fake diesel jeans where to buy

stunner

Travelling to Patts soon and intersted to buy quality diesel copy jeans like the likes at Mkb in bkk.

Anyone knows where I can get these in pattaya?

Mikes shopping mall, they will also tailor the leg size for you if they are a bit long.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Yep they have lots of knocked off brands and they're very good quality, I got 3 Diesels and a 3 t-shirts for about 3000 baht last week and very happy with any purchases made in Mikes.

Mikes shopping mall, they will also tailor the leg size for you if they are a bit long.

Very handy to know they will tailor to fit, additional cost? 

thanks for the info pilko

Posted Image

Very handy to know they will tailor to fit, additional cost? 

thanks for the info pilko

yes 100 baht, takes about 20 minutes as they run them to the onsite taylors but they do a real good job, 

yes 100 baht, takes about 20 minutes as they run them to the onsite taylors but they do a real good job,

If you buy a good bit of stuff if them and haggle they usually throw in the cutting just get a couple of tshirts too. I usually buy off the female vendors just doesnt seems nicer haggling with a woman

Thy have got the lot Armani , levis ,true religion .luis Vuitton just name it they have it

Small stall in Big C pattaya klang has lots-200 baht/pair last time I looked :GoldenSmile1:

It always makes me laugh when people ask for both quality and knockoff fakes in the same sentence.

It always makes me laugh when people ask for both quality and knockoff fakes in the same sentence.

When some people are really only paying for the label, good quality with a fake label is perfectly possible.

Or do you think the (hopefully genuine) label guarantees good quality?

When I want a pair of 14oz Bull Denim Levi 501 fly button jean its because of its lasting qualities. In Asia it will have Levi 501 on the label but it will have a zip fly with light weight inferior quality denim.

When I want a pair of 14oz Bull Denim Levi 501 fly button jean its because of its lasting qualities. In Asia it will have Levi 501 on the label but it will have a zip fly with light weight inferior quality denim.

Fair enough - you obviously know what you want.   :hello09:

BANGKOK, Thailand — Want a “Made in the USA” tag stitched inside your iconic Levi’s 501 jeans?

Your patriotism will cost you.

In the outsourcing era, all Levi’s jeans are stitched outside America with one exception: a single line of jeans produced at a factory called “White Oak” in Greensboro, NC. The mill is staffed by old hands who’ve narrowly survived the American garment manufacturing industry’s collapse. 

Problem with this, is they never look very good once this has been done, if you buy jeans in the west they always have different leg sizes.

Even the Levi stores here have just one leg size and want to cut them down

Problem with this, is they never look very good once this has been done, if you buy jeans in the west they always have different leg sizes.

Even the Levi stores here have just one leg size and want to cut them down

I do agree with you, but a really good job was done on the ones that i bought.the stitching matched the jeans perfectly.. 10 times better than when i got a pair done at home, 

Big crackdown on counterfeit gear in Mikes reported on Pattaya one earlier.

Think I will take a look around Mikes Mall as I haven't been there for sometime. Why buy one pair of genuine jeans when you can get perhaps 4+ for the same price. One pair may not last as long as a copy but you have 4 of them.

• 2 weeks later...

tons of them around, but they are complete  shit,  

Each to his own but I would rather wait for the sales and buy at rock bottom price than buy copies you can sometimes get them for like 70 percent off original price if you shop around

If they are really good copies and you go to Central paying western prices. How do you know?

Big crackdown on counterfeit gear in Mikes reported on Pattaya one earlier.

Crackdowns seem to be almost weekly now in mikes

tukcom getting them as well.

there will be less and less knock off  gear available if this continues.

Addidas  and others have  threatened to take production out off Thailand unless there is a clamp down   

And on the sixth day God Created Bobby Moore

Archived