IGNORED

England v New Zealand

cuzzy

I have a lot of excitement about the English rugby team.

After the first test and close results if they won tonight it would be a great boost for their moral.

Tonight, the All Blacks must have been kicked in the arse. At half time they are awesome.

Let's see what happens in the second half.

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

England  did better in the second half  (but as in the first) kept giving the ball away. Needlessly  gave away another try after 80 mins.

At times their tackling was terrible. Something wrong when the new NZ No.13 ran for 144 metres. And Savea was almost unstoppable.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Savea is a player of class, size, speed, skill, he has it all & he is prepared to run over anyone, not just some unfortunate winger standing in his path.

and the #13, has good feet and speed, combined with the Maori (he is from Tonga but ignore that) sidestep when required, a player of the future, and could well be a superstar at next years World Cup.

England did not toss it in, but the class difference was obvious to anyone.  On that form they would need every bounce of the ball to get over the ABs.

But !!  No-one is unbeatable, if you saw RSA flog Wales last week, & then saw y'day's game, you would be flummoxed.  RSA were crap & Wales should have won, but alas (for them) did not.

I'd put money on England to be a real contender for the next World Cup final if the keep tracking this way.

Given that the 3rd Test was a significant points difference at the end England can still take a lot from this tour. Sure the ABs stepped up a level but England have been able to benchmark themselves against the current Cup holder.

Another Test at Twickenham later this year.  

Still, there is the Rugby Championship now which from memory includes Argentina now who had a close match against Scotland although both have a way to go before being contenders next year.

http://www.sanzarrugby.com/therugbychampionship/news/argentina-beaten-at-death-by-scotland/

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

I'd put money on England to be a real contender for the next World Cup final if the keep tracking this way.

Given that the 3rd Test was a significant points difference at the end England can still take a lot from this tour. Sure the ABs stepped up a level but England have been able to benchmark themselves against the current Cup holder.

Another Test at Twickenham later this year.  

Still, there is the Rugby Championship now which from memory includes Argentina now who had a close match against Scotland although both have a way to go before being contenders next year.

http://www.sanzarrugby.com/therugbychampionship/news/argentina-beaten-at-death-by-scotland/

Argentina & Scotland, "contenders next year" ?? 

Absolutely zero chance of being anything more than speedbumps (judderbars) on the way to whoever of the genuine contenders is drawn with them !!

Argentina & Scotland, "contenders next year" ?? 

Absolutely zero chance of being anything more than speedbumps (judderbars) on the way to whoever of the genuine contenders is drawn with them !!

I think you misread the post....

' although both have a way to go before being contenders next year.'

Archived