IGNORED

Looking for a Guest house August 3-19

elcaballero7

Hello Its going to be my first time staying at a guest house, but I'm really looking forward to it.  I really like the soi buakhao area so am looking for a place around there.  Some things that I'm looking for:

* Roach free

* Comfy bed (not rock hard)

* WiFi

* Small dining table or sofa with small table to share meals with my honey.

* Friendly staff

*Air Con

*TV and DVD player

*Balcony or lots of natural light is a plus.

I realize there are many options, but I figured id ask you guys before I book anything.  Me and my teerak don't party every night so we like to hangout in the room and watch movies and eat good food every now and then.

This place is great but getting booked up fast, I have just booked for March 2015 and have had to compromise room choice for my August trip although did get choice of room for November. www.boomerangpattaya.com Michael and Tina are great at looking after their customers and the place is really good class.

Agree with Boomerang,stayed there last Month,and have booked my next trip there.

Robw

We have rooms such as these that fit your criteria, 

small 8B.jpgRoom 3C small poster.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

This place is great but getting booked up fast, I have just booked for March 2015 and have had to compromise room choice for my August trip although did get choice of room for November. www.boomerangpattaya.com Michael and Tina are great at looking after their customers and the place is really good class.

I sent an inquiry but they never responded. looks like a really nice place.

Agree with Boomerang,stayed there last Month,and have booked my next trip there.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

We have rooms such as these that fit your criteria,

attachicon.gifsmall 8B.jpgattachicon.gifRoom 3C small poster.jpg

hi Daveo I just booked room 6b from you and I'm very exited. Thanks for letting me pay the balance via paypal, as I like to have everything set up prior to my arrival. Do I just arrive with the payment confirmation? would you happen to know of a gym nearby?

There is a gym in Soi Bukhao up opposite (sort of) Nickys bar.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

hi Daveo I just booked room 6b from you and I'm very exited. Thanks for letting me pay the balance via paypal, as I like to have everything set up prior to my arrival. Do I just arrive with the payment confirmation? would you happen to know of a gym nearby?

I will drop you an email but yes as Ron says there is one or more than one close by.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Yes I agree with other reviewers boomerang guesthouse great stay.

I sent an inquiry but they never responded. looks like a really nice place.

Hi

Sorry but I am not sure what email address you sent it too but if you PM me and give me your email address I can search for your email and my reply OK ?

Archived