Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Places that have made you ill

There is a place I have eaten in Pats that gave me food poisoning. After chatting with varoius friends I discovered that several other people have also had food poisoning from eating there.

I won't name the place right now but just to put it into context it was breakfast and there was no drinking involved in the 24 hour period around the 'incident' also it's the only time I have had food poisoning in LoS after many many trips.

Don't want to break any rules but would a thread detailing what places have made you ill be a good idea? I'd love to name the place in question as I think they should 'clean up their act' and stop making people ill.

Never had food poisoning in my life, eaten from many street vendors and restaurants.

I got food poisoning once at Phuket airport was on the way back to pattaya wasn't a pleasant experience now which end was it first?

Should name the venue as it will serve as a warning to the rest of us and maybe get the place to clean up it's act

Had it from the dried squid once, only time though and eat all over the gaff............. even at dine at the Y

• 2 weeks later...

This is a hard call only once was I sick from food from a restauarnt, small place quite well known.

I feel its unfair to harm a guys business over a mistake, but if it happnes a lot he should be named and put oot of business.

Dilema time no name I guess

I've eaten from many thai restaurants in Patts but never had a food poisoning. Sometimes it was too spicy for and

that caused a reaction of my stomack the next day. Than I just took a pill of my medicine and was ok again.

Now I just say 'mai bpet' when I order food and everything is good.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles