IGNORED

Not busy in Pattaya

bigtom

i read that it is not busy it pattaya at all at the moment is this true? and how will it affect my holiday? i arrive on tuesday morning

Plenty of ladies still, its impossible to have a bad time in Pattaya providing you have cash in your pocket.

Interesting question - if its not busy in Pattaya how will affect your holiday? This is only a rough guess but, I don't think it will, unless of course you are one of these boring, hangers on that you get from time to time who have nothing better to do than try and put you in a trance by talking to you when you really don't want to know!

Now I doubt that you are that kind of a person

I think with over 100,000 women in the P4P industry there it would be very difficult for it not to be busy :NoNo3:

I just think its low on farangs which is all good IMO. Apart from those pesky ruskies everywhere but I'm hoping they've jogged on by the time I get there in a week.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

Lack of customers does not necessarily mean more enthusiasm by the girls. The girls tend to be lethargic in the slow season and are happy just to sit around waiting for the good times to come back. Large numbers will decide to go home and go go bars will close early due to lack of customers.

I recall a trip in March when board members JasonThai, GeeWhizz and myself went into a go go bar on Soi 6 - March is a slowish season.

We were the only 3 falangs there with about a dozen girls. After 15 minutes JasonThai strode out angry that the girls were just sitting around ignoring us.

If you go during the slow season don't expect to get mobbed. The girls are more likely to fall asleep due to their boredom.

I've made the same experience. Was there in April. Not to many customers in the gogos and the girls seemed to be

bored. Dancing at their pols like they are holding a pole in a bus. (if you know what i mean) They were almost sleeping

while 'dancing'.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

They do get lethargic as there is not much to do, but fly in get a few lady drinks and will wake up the sleepy hos

If you want to liven up the bar slip them a bottle of sang thip bought from seven eleven not from the bar should do the trick.

I think with over 100,000 women in the P4P industry there it would be very difficult for it not to be busy :D

:):WTF1::WTF1:

100,000???? Yeah, I don't think so!

Even generous estimations have it at around 17,000.

Still a few birds to choose from.

Thisis my first trip and I am here now, but it does not seem that busy, but still lots of girls around. I can't tell you hpow it compares to high season, but I am having no problems on my first trip.

Some gogos are closing early, I was the last one in Coyotees at 2 AM the other night.

Ya just because its slow there, does not mean the girls will lower their short time or long time rates. You will have the better women there to pick from, but does not mean they will go with every guy that walks into the bar. If you and girl have chemistry and she thinks you will keep her around longer than 1 night she might lower the price for security in low season. Thats why i love beer bars over go go bars, better deals to be had and still some sexy women to pick from.

I have always found my best ladies this time of year:

It has been my experience that the time of month is also very important. just before the first of the month, if there is a shortage of punters and rent is coming due, i have found that they will become desperate and not only lower their price, but also give you more service than normal (BBBJCIM, etc.).

• 3 weeks later...
:Weird1::Crappy::LMAO1:

100,000???? Yeah, I don't think so!

Even generous estimations have it at around 17,000.

Still a few birds to choose from.

rats i was under the impression there were 17000 in millions, guess i better cancel my trip to thailand =P

yah right

• 4 weeks later...

just back from my first trip and can't compare it either, but loads of girls and great craic with them. The girls in the gogos did at times seemed a bit lazy, but the the normal small bars they were dragging you in by the tooth and nail

• 3 weeks later...