Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flipper House (Soi 7) vs Flipper Lodge (Soi 8)

look4fun

Which one do u prefer? Please compare breakfast, rooms, pool, pool bar, pool bar prices... Both have excellent location, that I know. :)

And I think that both are quest friendly? Also liked to know that is there same kind of hotels with same price range at near of Soi 7/8? Pool is must (with pool bar), also quest friendliness and breakfast.

It's been years, but I've stayed at both. The one closest to the beach (Flipper Lodge) was much better. I'd go for that one. Soi 7 & 8 have plenty of GF hotels to choose from

Thanks for posting.  Interested to see the responses you get.  I'm considering staying at one of these during an upcoming trip.

Flipper house have two swimming pool. Flipper House have bar inside swimming pool if you like. Breakfast is same. Flipper House has  more expensive rooms.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Been in both over the last year, not a lot to compare. Better breakfast in the Lodge.

Rooms clean, girl friendly, helpful staff in both.

Back in to the Lodge in November not bother which just went for the best deal.

Only practical difference is, that rooms in Flipper Lodge don't have balconies. In Flipper House rooms in B- and C-wings have small balconies.

Old Fart

i see on flipper hotel websites only flipper lodge hotel has low season discounts at the moment ,20% discount for superior rooms.

it could be that like last year flipper house also gives low season discounts later on.

i stayed in flipper lodge last year ,but the year before i stayed in flipper house because flipper lodge had renovations.

I  find both have the  same good quality .

I do see on there website flipper lodge changed brunch /breakfast times now 7am until 12 noon last year it was 7am until 1 pm,

in flipper house it stays 7 am until 1 pm

Never forget my funny experience with those hotels in 2004, I arrived at Flipper Lodge hotel  soi 8, then went off hunting, brought back the lady but the key wont fit, it was the wrong hotel at Soi 7.. 5555 Luckily. no one was there when i was trying to open it. 5555 . 

Only experience one hotel Flipper Lodge Soi 8, so i cant comment which is the best but i had no complaint about the hotel i stayed, Lovely staff, Swimming pool on the roof, Nice rooms. 

• 2 weeks later...

Going to stay at Flipper Lodge next time (October). Had been in Flipper House and it was quite good imo.

Its a bit of a coin flip(per) .. lodge swimming pool has a nice view of the bay,  restaurant you can people watch on soi 8 ..

• 2 weeks later...

Planning to Stay at Flipper Lodge this September...Would the hotel allow me to sneak in 2 girls for a night??

I'll be booked for 2 but I wonder if they'd let me sneak another one without any fee...

• 2 weeks later...

Planning to Stay at Flipper Lodge this September...Would the hotel allow me to sneak in 2 girls for a night??

I'll be booked for 2 but I wonder if they'd let me sneak another one without any fee...

Staying at flipper lodge in September, if you have a problem getting the second girl in, point her my way, no really!!! , I don't mind. ill be willing to help you out. :) 555555

Stayed many times had two no sneaking just walked right in. Guard might give you a wink. Nobody else cares. Stayed soi 7. Good bar across the street is Aussie bar. Very friendly.

Staying at flipper lodge in September, if you have a problem getting the second girl in, point her my way, no really!!! , I don't mind. ill be willing to help you out. :) 555555

:D Thanks for the help Gazzer...but I hope you won't steal her....

On a serious note ...might say hi to you when there...

flipper lodge, have stayed there twice, there are renovated rooms with in room safes, make sure to request them...  when last I knew it was in the back wing on the 5th floor, hopefully they have fixed up more by now... been a year probably since my last stay there.

nice room, no balcony, decent breakfast included... you do have to pay extra for in room internet, but not much, and it was more than adequate for me to skype and conduct my business...

price and location is awesome!

I prefer larger rooms like VT6 as I usually have two girls...  also love the view and balcony there... but Flipper Lodge is a great place.

• 1 month later...

Has anybody stayed at Flipper Lodge recently??

I have blocked dates for September, and since I didn't have a credit card, I asked if I can make the payment at the hotel on arrival. The booking desk has sent me an email confirmation that my booking is 100% confirmed.

What are the odds that I might be left high & dry when I arrive? Does my booking stand having not paid anything upfront?

More importantly does Flipper Lodge have in room safes?

I've been allotted a room in the superior B - remodel @1360 BHT incl of breakfast

Would appreciate any dope on this.

Has anybody stayed at Flipper Lodge recently??

I have blocked dates for September, and since I didn't have a credit card, I asked if I can make the payment at the hotel on arrival. The booking desk has sent me an email confirmation that my booking is 100% confirmed.

What are the odds that I might be left high & dry when I arrive? Does my booking stand having not paid anything upfront?

More importantly does Flipper Lodge have in room safes?

I've been allotted a room in the superior B - remodel @1360 BHT incl of breakfast

Would appreciate any dope on this.

Group hotels rooms Flipper does not require payment in advance before your arrival. If you are booking confirmation by mail room, everything is fine, do not worry.

I'm sorry, I do not know whether the newly renovated "rooms in the part B 'are safe, in room, but the rooms in Part A are certainly safe at reception, which is in my view the better option.

Cheers THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Archived