IGNORED

FOR ALL BAR OWNERS

markyb

Dear Bar owner

Natural Pest Control Pattaya,is a british owned company,we

are now offering yearly service contracts in pattaya.

Our revolutionary new bio-pest contact spray,will kill any cold blooded insect as soon as,

they come into contact with it.It is totally non-toxic so you could use it when you have

clientele

in the bar.It is odourless and stain free,so no worrys about upholstery getting ruined,we offer

a price which cant be beaten on either cost or quality.We are so sure of our product,we offer a

100% money back guarantee,if not completely satisfied within 1 month.We come when you

want us 24 hours a day,if we dont keep an appointment you get our service for free.one

application of our product will keep your establishment insect free for up to one

month,however regular sprayings of say 4 times a year will keep your premises pest free

forever,sounds to good to be true,that is what i thought however i was amazed with the

results.Call mark on 0843309564 to make an appointment.

Yearly contracts which entails us coming in every two months and spraying with high

pressure sprays starts from only 4700 baht per year.an initial trial spray so you can judge for

your self is 1500 baht,we have a list of satisfied clients within the chonburi district,who

would be happy to tell you what an excellent job and after care service we provide.

i look forward to doing business with you.

mark binks

(natural pest control pattaya)

we also spray domestic residences.