IGNORED

Biased opinions on Hotels

Kingjames

I decided to use google earth and start at Soi 6. I then used the street to navigate around for a nice hotel. It seems when you ask or even google nice hotels near Soi 6 people will always give you the answers. I actually found a great amd was hoping if anyone has stayed there "Centara Hotel" its never been mentioned but on google maps street view Soi 6 is about 45 second walk.

if you search the forum there are a couple of reviews of this hotel.

I have never stayed there, but I've been to other hotels in this group and they are good quality. I think the main problem with this Centara hotel is that they can have large groups of annoying tourists there...

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

I think one of reason is its high price. In my opinion it is pointless to pay unnecessarily high prices for hotel high category.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I think the main problem with this Centara hotel is that they can have large groups of annoying tourists there...

I walked past the Centara many times back in March/April as it was between my hotel and Second Road. Concur with Cph that it seems to cater to the large package tour clientele. A number of times saw large buses parked waiting while loading/unloading what looked like your average holiday tourists from China or India. Also often had large groups of Indian guys out front smoking/hanging out at night when walking by in the evenings.

I think one of reason is its high price. In my opinion it is pointless to pay unnecessarily high prices for hotel high category.

unnecessarily is all in the eye of the beholder

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I assume we are not talking about the Centara Mirage. I stayed there a couple of years ago and had a great time. Not really a mongering hotel but friendly staff and great pool area on the beach. Watch out for jellyfish tho

Countdown Clocks

A bit over a year ago you could get great deals at Centara and @ Mind through Agoda, now they seem to have fixed their prices!

Archived