IGNORED

Good Beer bars near Sunset Village Beach Resort, Jomtien?

Siddis

Hi, i am a newbie here and to pattaya but have been in Thailand two times before.

I am staying 14 days at Sunset Village Beach Resort, Jomtien in july.

I know the jomtien area is quiet, but are there any okay beer bars near my location you guys can reccomend?

Thanks in advance!

Any Bar is what you make it...

Rhompo complex gives you plenty of Choice

Would help in answering if you told us where Sunset Village Beach Resort is.  I have lived in Jomtien for a couple of years and have to confess I have not come across that place.

BM Vipralf posted a really good thread called All things Jomtien ( im sorry i dont know how to post a link ) ..extensively covers bars in Jomtien including the mentioned Rhompo Complex

Great !

I can see that my accomodations are far far offset:-) but whattaheck.. I'll make the best out of ut and know that ill be having the best of time:-)

Sorry Siddis but you really are a long way out.  Its not in Jomtien at all.  I think its even past Na Jomtien.  The baht bus/taxi service goes down as far as Ambassador Hotelbut there are buses that go down to Sattihip that you could get but don't rely on it for late night travel. I would be recommending you get yourself a rental motorbike so you are not stuck in your resort.  Best thing is to change your accomodation if you want to enjoy the activities that Pattaya and Jomtien is famous for.

If staying in Jomtien anything above Soi 10 is getting far away from nighttime activities..

Archived