Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Area to stay in?

bigtom

Thailand is a vast country.

It depends on what you want out of it.

If you want fun then Pattaya is the place for you (with maybe a short stay in bangkok)

The answer is easy, in Pattaya stay somewhere central, in Bkk stay in Sukomvit road area.

Where exactly in those areas you choose to stay is Up To You and will depend on your tasts and budget.

Cheers Mick

if you just want fun,Pattaya.if you want scenery and weird thigs like that probably Chang Mai,or beaches islands etc,Samui,phuket etc.

lbfucker.gif

Since I don't know your budget, tastes, etc....keeping it general

for your days in BKK...stay close to Nana Plaza on Suk Rd

and then you can cab to other destinations...but a good central area.

For Patts anywhere along beach rd and 2nd road are fine, depends

on if you're into gogos or bear bars or s-t.

aki

Man that is a very broad question.

Depends what you want and how much you want to spend.

If you want girls and all the colour, movement and facilities a world class city has to offer then Bangkok.

If you like girls and temples and a bit of Jungle and village life style go north to Chang Mai

If you like girls and world class beaches plus the hustle and bustle of tourists both families/couples and singles with up market resorts and hotels go south to Phuket

If you like expensive girls or want to take your own and like the facilities and surrounds of a resort and beaches go to Kho Summai or Krabbi etc.

But if you like girls and a no stop party athmospher, then Pattaya is the place for you. Just be aware there are a lot of single Men roaming around looking for the love of their night.

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

Just my opinion and worth everything you paid for it ...

Soi 6 - aint nothing like it nowhere

personally, i like to stay out of the way from central areas, mainly because i'm a light sleeper. but like most people have said, it all depends on what your needs are

I dont know about you but I am in the 55+ age group. I tend to like to be around people my own age and Pattaya is the place for me, My son calls Pattaya the Jarrasic park of Thailand because of all the oldtimers. Works for me,lots of girls, bars , go gos and cheap lodging .