Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fish and Chips 92 Baht

I have just noticed the SPECIALS at SCOTTS RESTAURANT in the carpark of CENTER CONDO -South Pattaya Road .

Turn down that little side road next to CUCUMBER RESTAURANT. ( Then go to your left )

This is not COD or SKATE - Which you can't expect for the price.

But my friend had it and was pleased with his meal and the price and the size.

It has got to be the cheapest fish and chips in pattaya.

Check it out.

Scotts Fish and Chips.JPG

Just what kind of mud fish is it? Left over bait?  :GoldenSmile1:

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that is cheap. Handy location too, easy reach of WS.

Not any more - No more Specials...

F**** fish and chips in thailand - I am going home to UK (only for a month) and just emailed a friend to organise a weekend in Whitby

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/jan/23/britains-best-fish-and-chip-shops

Heading to Quayside in Whitby, North Yorkshire - number 1 fish and chip shop 2014.

I gave up on F&Cs here many years ago - gross.

Living in Thailand for 8+ years, moved to Vietnam also making videos now on YouTube about life in Thailand, Vietnam

Nick Swift YouTube

Archived