IGNORED

on the way back !

lawsy08

just wondering if anyone can give me a bit of advice ? havent been to fantasyland for 14 years ! ive been twice before and stayed at the nipa lodge [ now nova lodge] is it better to stay there or yensabai condo,s ?

Nova Lodge is a bit old now I believe its one of pattayas oldest hotels, so i doubt it'll be as good as when you 1st stayed there. Patts will look like a different place than 14 years ago theres hotels/rooms all over the place. Maybe just book just 1 night at nova and have a look about for a better room on your 1st day.

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

off topic, but how did you manage to stay away for 14 years!!! Only jail time would stop me lol

Nova Lodge is a bit old now I believe its one of pattayas oldest hotels, so i doubt it'll be as good as when you 1st stayed there. Patts will look like a different place than 14 years ago theres hotels/rooms all over the place. Maybe just book just 1 night at nova and have a look about for a better room on your 1st day.

thanks farangutang ! like you said stay a short time and have look around , it is a good location though ! anyway i cant wait to get there even if i stayed on a park bench !

off topic, but how did you manage to stay away for 14 years!!! Only jail time would stop me lol

cheers bryan ! it doesnt seem like 14 years ! but cant wait to get back [ i havent been inside ] lol, ive had a gut full of aussie chicks [ its time for a change]

cheers bryan ! it doesnt seem like 14 years ! but cant wait to get back [ i havent been inside ] lol, ive had a gut full of aussie chicks [ its time for a change]

I bet you wish you had done prison instead :Bravo1:

ya not wrong, jail would of been a better option ! [as long as i never dropped the soap] lol

• 5 months later...

fuck how do you that just after i was on the airport the way back to my home i was sick of going i just wanted to stay forever in the pussy world .... im going back in march alone this time longer more pussy to get .... i dont know the two u give ,but try to stay near the action , i like Queen victoria me , secret or galaxy

" I'm the master of my fade , the captain of my soul !!!! "

babydollsaddict.gif