IGNORED

American resident of Pattaya facing charges of sexually assaulting minors

Pattaya One

Acting on an arrest warrant, Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Officers arrested a 56 year old American on Sunday Afternoon accused of sexually assaulting two Cambodian boys aged 13 and 14....

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]0JdZCTpeI9s

View the full article

Not even wearing a Canadian flag on your shirt is gonna help you out of this mess old son.

That story sucks.  First of all, if he did have sex with boys that age then he merits his sentence.  But read the story.  The boys who had previously been abused and were living in a shelter for abused children "escaped the shelter and went to Walking Street.

It reeks of a set up.  Or of what I don't know.  

I despise pedophiles.  And I despise set ups.  No good guys or innocents in this story methinks.

That story sucks.  First of all, if he did have sex with boys that age then he merits his sentence.  But read the story.  The boys who had previously been abused and were living in a shelter for abused children "escaped the shelter and went to Walking Street.

I despise pedophiles.  And I despise set ups.  No good guys or innocents in this story methinks.

Was thinking the exact same thing.The boys escaped?and then went back?hmmmmmm

The moral of the story is don't put yourself in a position to be set up if that is the case. .anyway there is still a window of opportunity for him to pay his way out of this mess

Was thinking the exact same thing.The boys escaped?and then went back?hmmmmmm

It could be a set up, but it's not so unbelievable to me that the boys, who were previously prostitutes/prostituted  by the looks of things, and hence are in the home, would be pretty damaged units and would quite possibly run away and return to WS to pick up some cash - i.e. go back to the only thing they know in Pattaya. Then, having nowhere to live or go, might return to the home. 

Obviously, the home would start asking questions about where they've been, who they've been with and where they got all that baht.

It could be a set up, but it's not so unbelievable to me that the boys, who were previously prostitutes/prostituted  by the looks of things, and hence are in the home, would be pretty damaged units and would quite possibly run away and return to WS to pick up some cash - i.e. go back to the only thing they know in Pattaya. Then, having nowhere to live or go, might return to the home. 

Obviously, the home would start asking questions about where they've been, who they've been with and where they got all that baht.

Yeah, both scenarios are possible.   If he is a pedo I want him punished.  If not it makes me sick to think of how much his life is screwed from this .

Archived