IGNORED

Buffet diner or lunch

I am cooming in town next weak for two weaks stay. Before I am going out I like to go to buffet for dinner.

From my previou tips was in Lek Hoteland Apex but they are nost so good. Last year I also have good buffet in Sunday in one place on LK Metro.

For lunch I know Hilton and for breakfast Casa Pascal and both places are excellent.

What are some other places where I can get some good buffet

thanks

I have heard Antons in Nakula does a decent dinner buffet.

How many negative buffet answer will this thread get,?

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

Nixon , I'll be the first to neg the buffet , after a food poisoning bought due to a buffet, there is a couple of things to think of , first when you put your food on your plate , how long ago was it cooked...could have been a long long time earlier , also has anyone sneezed or coughed in the food I'm now eating.

They are all Salmonella and E.coli breeding grounds as far as I'm concerned.

But don't let me put you off. :Puke2:

{'ll second Casa Pasqual for breakfast / brunch...

For the price Cherrys is OK ...(Dinner on Wednesdays & Saturdays)....I think

Nixon , I'll be the first to neg the buffet , couple of things that spring to mind the very few times I eat at a buffet, first when you put your food on your plate , how long ago was it cooked...could have been a long long time earlier , also has anyone sneezed or coughed in the food I'm now eating.

They are Salmonella and E.coli breeding grounds as far as I'm concerned

No worries bubble boy! Thanks for posting your buffet suggestion.

Anyone been to Thai Garden Resorts buffet?

Thai Garden Resort buffet is okay. Not comparable to Cherry's quality.

Until last year they had a special offer, now it's overpriced in my opinion.

I just eated at All seasons at Central festival.

Good buffet with soft drinks included for 299 baht

Antons is a great buffet deal. 225b from opening until 930, 150b after 930, I'm heading there to eat in just a few minutes actually.

Pascal is awesome too.

Cherries used to be better. but IMO quality has dropped and prices gone up. If Im paying 399 baht for a meal in thailand it had best be off the charts, and sadly Cherries has not been lately.

Nixon , I'll be the first to neg the buffet , after a food poisoning bought due to a buffet, there is a couple of things to think of , first when you put your food on your plate , how long ago was it cooked...could have been a long long time earlier , also has anyone sneezed or coughed in the food I'm now eating.

They are all Salmonella and E.coli breeding grounds as far as I'm concerned.

But don't let me put you off. :Puke2:

Buffet food is fine as long as it is handled properly, as with any kind of food.

Instances of E Coli and Salmonella are actually pretty rare in Thailand, Can't catch anything from a healthy uninfected chicken.

It is in the US where farming conditions are so overcrowded and filthy that these diseases are rampant and so much care needs to be taken to prevent the already exposed and contaminated meat from infecting the consumer. US has about the highest incidents of these diseases of anywhere else in the world.

PS apex is shit. dont eat there.

If you're a big spender... try Mantra or Centara Grand...

or if you're on the other end of the spectrum... Apex...

I prefer Ninja...

Antons is a great buffet deal. 225b from opening until 930, 150b after 930, I'm heading there to eat in just a few minutes actually.

Pascal is awesome too.

Cherries used to be better. but IMO quality has dropped and prices gone up. If Im paying 399 baht for a meal in thailand it had best be off the charts, and sadly Cherries has not been lately.

Buffet food is fine as long as it is handled properly, as with any kind of food.

Instances of E Coli and Salmonella are actually pretty rare in Thailand, Can't catch anything from a healthy uninfected chicken.

It is in the US where farming conditions are so overcrowded and filthy that these diseases are rampant and so much care needs to be taken to prevent the already exposed and contaminated meat from infecting the consumer. US has about the highest incidents of these diseases of anywhere else in the world.

PS apex is shit. dont eat there.

I agree with you on Cherry use to go but not anymore.  Quality has dropped.

I just eated at All seasons at Central festival.

Good buffet with soft drinks included for 299 baht

please people don't eat in this place, it is shit...The food is awful, reminded me of the grub we used to get in school, really bad forget about this joint...there's a seafood buffet resturant place nearly next door, I forget the name, there buffet is 329฿ and very good....

please people don't eat in this place, it is shit...The food is awful, reminded me of the grub we used to get in school, really bad forget about this joint...there's a seafood buffet resturant place nearly next door, I forget the name, there buffet is 329฿ and very good....

Ate there last night with 2 thai ladies-we all enjoyed it and will return again :GoldenSmile1:

Hoi Polloi me is going tonight at 7 to the Ninja buffet on 3rd Rd with TGF and a friend.

A lot of fun.

Plenty Thais, many Russians, a few farangs+TGF

but not for the chic Hilton buffet-type landed gentry ...

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

I tried Anton's buffet diner yesrday. It was ok for 215 bath but nothing special

I tried Anton's buffet diner yesrday. It was ok for 215 bath but nothing special

Mantra was great but expensive and Oisha Japanese Buffet at The Avenue was good too

• 4 weeks later...

My gf got salmonella from the revolving restuaurant near jomtein, never eat there again it was worse than pig food

Archived