IGNORED

accomadation,,,, opinions please

Guiness

hi all i will be in patts in september, i would appreciate it if you would help with my problem.

i am looking for a good spot near second road around soi 8 or soi 10 area, hopefully i would be able to avoid the walk of shame....any help greatly appreciated. thanks :D:wub:

The only walk of shame in Pattaya is walking alone.

good one, however i mean the walk by the hotel lobby or the bar counter, all ideas gratefully received

:ThumbUp6::Number1a:

siam view residence soi ar?

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Hey man

The Old Walk of Shame!

Stick out you chest and look pompous and confident and most times people instead of looking down at your think, this guy knows his women.

Unless of course you only bring back the ugly ones (LOL)

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

thanks for the reply , please tell me where the siam view residence is, and are there any more details, thanks

Edited by dellboy

Bloody hate the walk of shame.

But there really shouldn't be any reason for it. 90% of the guys in Pattaya are only there because of the P4P.

And what do the other 10% go for?????

oh yes the lovely beach :D

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

Whats the walk of shame !! Mine is the walk of "cats the the cream" shame for what If you are with a LB or a gay guy you may get it but people tecn not to judge in Patts be proud of what you pull out of Boyzrtown up to you

This post is fairly old, but I suppose is always topical for eveyone going to Patts.

My hotel of choice is Royal Twins Palace hotel. On Beach Road 2, opposite the Ripleys / Shopping Mall entrance (with the airplane sticking out) Its 1100 baht per night with a great sized room, balcony, huge pool, 24 hr room service. You can buy a members ticket for about 800 baht that give you a rate of 850 baht per night.

HOWEVER.....the started charging 300 baht per person for your 'guests'. For 10 years, they never did this, but changed it last year. Im not a fan of this. I mean, WTF do they expect in Pattaya ????

So.....my point is this, does anyone have any recommendations for a central (by that I mean, close to Walking St and not too far from the Soi 6 jungle) hotel that is about the 1000-1500 pn range that is very clean, pool and guest friendly (without charge)

Cheers

i'd like someone thoughts on this, im going for 3 months and really just want a long term place, with all of the above. cheers

i'd like someone thoughts on this, im going for 3 months and really just want a long term place, with all of the above. cheers

i have heard lk mansions is good but they don,t answer emails ?