Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

great value low season accomodation similar to secrets

ace123

close to Walking Street

girl friendly. 

I stayed at Secrets last time I think it was really really good value for high season. But there prices are the same for june/july  . Any similer accomodation that drops there prices for low season?

On a university student budget guys thats all!

close to walking street

girl friendly. 

I stayed at secrets last time I think it was really really good value for high season. But there prices are the same for june/july  . Any similer accomodation that drops there prices for low season?

On a university student budget guys thats all!

Do the cleaning ladies, waiters, front office staff have a salary cut due to it being low season? Imagine trying to tell the forty-ish staff on the payroll wages have been cut  down by 50% this month....

Secrets provides a service and to the best of my knowledge the owners try damn hard. Provide a quality product at a decent price. A tip, try Agoda or booking.com

Do the cleaning ladies, waiters, front office staff have a salary cut due to it being low season? Imagine trying to tell the forty-ish staff on the payroll wages have been cut  down by 50% this month....

Secrets provides a service and to the best of my knowledge the owners try damn hard. Provide a quality product at a decent price. A tip, try Agoda or booking.com

Do the staff get a pay rise when its high season?

Its a perfectly legitimate question

And to be fair most places have different prices in different seasons

Secrets is bloody good value - I think the surprise is that they don't put prices up in high season like so many others. $35 / night, too expensive? you will need to move away from Walking Street to do better.

post-128961-0-99965000-1382358012.jpg

this is why I go to Thailand, these lovely creatures are all just too much woman for me.

Galaxy Suites - above Heaven Above (same owners)

100% in the thick of things

http://www.galaxysuitespattaya.com/

995 Baht

Just to say Secrets standard room is 895 Baht which is only $28. Their deluxe room is 995 same as Galaxy but in my opinion the Galaxy rooms are nicer (see pics on their website).

To be frank with you you would be hard pushed to get the quality BOTH offer for less. If that is really too much you would need to move down market or further away from Walking Street.

You can get the P72 Hotel - bang in the middle of WS for $29 but the rooms are nothing like as good as Galaxy or Secrets.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Got to stay near Walking Street because I am going alone this trip and want to stumble home.

Sorry to be a cheap charly just a university student with no job! 

I Think I will just book at Secrets .  They were great last time . From reception to cleaning ladies all amazing .

I shall stop complaining :)

Try the cheaper rooms at the boomerang, it's only a baht bus ride from Walking Street and close to LK Metro, rooms are 600 baht a night. They even have an economy room that is small but at 500baht a night is a bargain.

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

Archived