Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

UK Visa for Thai GF

jormerod

Hi,

I am considering applying for a UK Tourist Visa for my thai GF to take her home for a few weeks but wondered if anyone else had any experience or if it would be a waste of time and money given the circumstances below...

• My father lives in Thailand and I own a house, condo and company and visit 3 to 5 times a year.
  • I'm 32 and she is 22.
  • She is not employed at the moment but has had a few jobs over the last year.
  • She lives with her brother and sister and has no children.
  • I have known her about 3 years. Have photo's and chat content etc...
  • She has about 100,000bt in her account which I have sent her over the past few months.

Any feedback would be appreciated :)

I have just had a girlfriend & her daughter visit me & my family in the UK . Got Thai visa express to sort it out and worth letting have a look at all your contact with her etc. they don't charge for an assessment is my understanding. They are registered in UK and have UK bank accounts. Thaivisa-express.com.

I just could not be doing with the hassle I don't have a problem paying people to do what they are good at lets me focus on what I do best.  but I have been told it can be done yourself

but here is a break down of our situation hope it helps

We had met 3 times 2 x Thailand & holiday in Turkey ( thai don't need a visa for turkey) . She had also travelled previously and always returned.

We had copies of communication like screen shots of viber, facetime etc and there had been daily communication for 4 months plus financial support from me  before we applied but sporadic communication over a year previously.

She works for the family business which is just cash based business so no proof of a job. But we did have a letter from her daughter school saying she was expecting to return.

Photo of us together in Thailand and Turkey. receipts from hotels, trips, flights etc..

I had to show I could support them by providing copies of bank statements , work contracts, proof of house ownership etc. My passport with visa stamps etc

She had to show bank statements , passport with stamps etc,  ID card , ID card of Mum sister etc who she lives with.

took about 8 weeks from start to finish ....no interview and the visa was issued.

hope this helps PM me if you need any more info.

Archived